0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How To GET A WORKING ACCOUNT!

Ok I saw Gamernick123's thread "How To Seriously Get A High Level Account !!" I thought to my self "Well what good is that other than getting gold?" Then I got to thinking... "Hold on what if I combine this part of my other scam!?!" I thought a little more and came up with this scam to get 100% working usable accounts...
    Just follow the steps below!

STEP 1: Use Gamenick123's scam to get a high level account!
    "Ok now this is how it works.
    Use google to find a Powerleveling website, and then once you comme to one, open the live chat and wait for an operator to assist you.
    Explain to them that you are an expert in the field of gold farming and that you are able to obtain between 600-1000 gold per hour/2hours .
    Explain to them that you are able to work for free, and up to 13 hours a day. Tell them you quit WoW a year ago and now you just farm for your friends becasue you are satisfied to see big sums roll in.
    Most of the time they will accept you, depending on how persuading you are.

Now the fun part.
    When companies farm for gold, they use accounts which are level 65+
    So, when you are assigned to "Farm", it will be on a high level account of which they will provide to you.
    Insist that you will start right away.... and then BAM!! "worldofwarcraft.com" !! change password and its yours.. "

OR USE MY METHOD:
    "Ok so first I find some low post count noob on Markee dragon or some trading site talk to them on AIM act all sincere or like a noob whichever fits the type of person I deem them to be... But that is a different story... Ok talk to them say you account ran outa time if they ask to see ingame. Get to the point to swap acc name and pass. (if they want to do email find kazou or w/e it is to edit pages screenshots BLAH BLAH)... Ask them for their acc name and pass say I want to see if account actually has character on account and that youve been given a trail account before. So you get their username and pass go on Worldofwarcraft.com log on their account change pass. Log off AIM."

STEP 2: Trade the account to get a account with the email changed
    Find someone on markee or trading site that will trade accounts with you... then go through exchange in info tell them you are experienced and best order is:
    1st: Email (ok you dont have your email so they change their email and if they want screen shots use Firefox plugins Kaizou or Firebug)
    2nd: Username (give them the real username)
    3rd: Password (give them the real pass after they give you theirs and youve changed it)
    4th: SQ/A (Now if they havent noticed your email hasnt actually changed have them tell you theirs first then write it down for later)
    5th: CLOSE AIM
    Now you have SQ/a and email account correct? BUT they can still retreive if they know last name...
    SO heres what we do...
    STEP 3: USE KOEST's guide
    Ill summarize it here... Look at the first name and last name on the account info screen (last name only shows 1 letter) now take that and the zip code found in contact info and go to yellowpages.com now do a find person search put the first name in and the "Begins with" for last name and put in the letter it gives on the last name... Put in the city state and zip in and hit search... Now look through the results for a person with the same areacode on the phone# as well as the first # (found under account->contact info and scroll down to change email/phone) then look for a person that has matched all the info (Same area code and 1st # in phone#) once youve found a couple of matches you have to call blizz at "800-592-5499" say you forgot your SQ/A if they ask and tell them your last name is w/e the last name is on the yellowpages if they say its wrong then hang up redial and try the next last name until they say ok... tell the operator youve married so youd like to change the last name (If your a guy you might have to act gay unless you take your wifes last name? lol) then have him change it to yours... WOO!!!... Now say thank you hang up and call back again XD this time say I forgot my SQ/A when they ask for your last name tell them the newly changed one if they dont accept it give them the old one (it might not have changed yet) give them all the info they ask for also say youve relocated and would like to change the phone # then give them your #...

STEP 4: ZOMG YOU HAVE A ACCOUNT THAT THEY CANNOT RETRIEVE ENJOY!!!!!!!

Link to full guides I talked about here
    Gamernick123's: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...l-account.html
    Koest's: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-accounts.html
    Mine: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-8-chance.html

Big sorry for wall of text but I had to fully explain... ENJOY!
    Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

How To GET A WORKING ACCOUNT!
    Y060N's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty well thought out, and I enjoyed it. It is quite hard to get an account from power levelers nowadays because they are getting smarter, and having some rep at Markee definitely helps. +rep

krazy1killa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont have to have rep from markee just talk to someone that does have rep so they dont just take the account you have becuase you cant recall it >.> ... Well I also included my method if you dont want to try your luck at scamming the chinese XD

No one used this yet? Its hard work but pays off when you get a 100% usable no chance of retreival account! THE ACCOUNT IS YOURS TO KEEP!
    Last edited by Conflag; 12-29-2007 at 11:04 PM.

C-Death's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Nicks better.

krazy1killa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathboy312 View Post
    I like Nicks better.
    Typical people dont understand... This scam gets you a USABLE account nicks just says omg heres a user and pass have fun? you dont have email sq/a or last name the account is only worth the gold it has on it!