First off I'd like to say that this is not a scamming idea. These are just some tips I wrote for when you use mail.com to send out fake emails, and to also make you aware of what might happen when you send out fake emails to scam accounts.
1. Ok, I've seen a lot of people saying "omfgz I can't log into my mail.com account I use to scam people's accounts!" Yes, if someone reports your email address as a phishing site, then mail.com WILL close your account. I've had this happen to me 4 times before. In the address bar you will see the link show up as something like this:
This may be a coincidence, but I have had my most recent mail.com account for 2 weeks so far, mainly cause I don't send out 100's of emails like I did on my other accounts. At most, I send out maybe 20-25 a day, if any. So what I recommend is you don't send out tons of fake emails everyday.
2. If you've sent a fake email to yourself to test out what the email looks like, you might have noticed at the bottom of the email, something that looks like this:
Or like this:
We've Got Your Name @ Mail.com !!!
Get a FREE E-mail Account Today - Choose From 100+ Domains
Some people will see this and say 1 of 2 things. 1. "Hmmm, looks like another random add placed at the bottom an email," or 2. "Hey, this email was sent from a mail.com domain name, this guy is a scammer!"
Want an e-mail address like mine?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!
What I usually do to make this less noticeable is to press the enter button about 10 times at the end of the email.
3. When you are making your fake email account, you are not allowed to have the words "administration" or "administrator" in the email. I also think the word "admin" is not allowed to be used either, but I'm not quite sure. However, you are allowed to use "gm."
So, for example, you could have an email address like this maybe:
- [email protected] or something like
- [email protected]
4. After you make your account and you get to the part where you have to enter in your first & last name, for your first name, enter in [email protected] & for the last name, just put a period. After all this and you're on you're way to sending out emails, for the subject you should put World of Warcraft - Account Under Review. After all this, when your victim receives the email, it will look like this in his email:
These are just a few things I know about mail.com. If you have any other tips or things we should know about, please reply & I will add it in. I hope you all find this useful for when you use this site to make a fake email address, and send fake emails. Oh and if I made any grammatical or spelling errors, I apologize, but I have a cold and I'm really out of it right now :sadwavey: