0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brownsalmon Scam

Yup. Another scam from me. And its named after me. Again. Well, to cut to the point, this is another scam for easy noob money. Its not quite commen knowledge, but its pretty simple, but really affective. This invloves my other Awesome noob Scam, and this one. To start off with, get to Shattrath, or join a group on another World Of Warcraft continent, not including Outland. Then what you do is tell your group that you may take a while, because you need to get some stuff done. What your really gonna get done is, think out what your going to say to them. What I usually do is, when im on the zepplin, I jump off and die, and tell them I got M/C'd or fear'ed off the zepplin, then when I ask them if they can pay for repairs, cuz im broke. Lie number 1. Someone near you in the major city you took the zepplin to should agree and give you money, like in my other scam. But heres where the catch comes in. Once they pay for your repair bill, pretend like your running to a different instance, and when they ask where you are going, tell them the instance you are running to. Then when they tell you that they are not really doing that instance, say "oh, sorry, I thaught we were doing (whatever instance you were running to)." then quickly afterwords say, "Well, I need to find a group for the other instances, but ill stay if you pay me (reasonable amount of money for the groups level.)" If you are high for the instance, or a necessary class (tank, Healer, CC, DPS, etc) they should comply with your needs.

I am sorry if this does not work for you, it worked 7 / 9 times for me, but maybe ny server is just full of absolute morons. thanks for scamming, and you got 2 scams out of this, 1 I already posted, and an extra of maybe 2g or 5g depending on your level. Thanks for reading, and happy scamming.

Brownsalmon Scam
    Loveshock's Avatar Whip it whip it real hard
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Brownsalmon Scam

These easy/quick money scams are the best to do if you are beginning to scam gold. They have a high-success rate and you can't be banned for doing it either. I'll rep you again Salmon when I can, and thanks for contributing.

Ascension's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting... But if someone asked me for money to stay in an instance i'd boot him/her further than the eye can see
    Bigger, Harder, Faster, Stronger!

Illiden85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonna try it out updating if i succeed.

Sparky1174's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can u actually use the search button befor u post this has allready been posted and i dont really like the way how u say i take all credit for this when u could have easily ripped it from another site.

Hallowsend's Avatar 滚开! 大声笑。I 是令人敬畏的。
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude... I dont even know any other sites like this, and im not even a member of any other ones. As far as I can see im the first one to use both of MY own scams like this, so shutup, and please NEVEr say i reposted without giving me a link.

Loveshock's Avatar Whip it whip it real hard
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Sparky1174 View Post
    Can u actually use the search button befor u post this has allready been posted and i dont really like the way how u say i take all credit for this when u could have easily ripped it from another site.
    Don't say "repost" unless you have a link to prove it's a repost.

Keonei's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link me

velocity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't YOU use the search button you seem happy enough to flame others about it so you should be able to do it urself.

I wish my girlfriend didn't end in .JPG

somknight's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how the **** am i supposed 2 remember every scam i go 2 on this site i no its been posted before but i forgot whats its called so shut up and stop posting obvious scams
    Yoou sir are a complete and udder f*** head, Never yell repost without a link, and then still continue to flame, I hope u get banned

On another note Good scam salmon but i suggest u shoulve just edited the first one seeing as its not that much of a change, but still good contribution.
    LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL.....Gnomes...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...