Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam Guide] Cataclysm Alpha Scamming for in-game Gold, OR accounts!!

Ok heres a little idea that I came up with that has worked VERY well over the last 7 days.

Requirements-
    - Common Sense
    - A little Patience
    - People Skills
    - A Scammed LvL 80 (or any account but a lvl 80 builds a lot more trust- the better the gear, the better the scam will go)

OK HERES WHAT TO DO-

STEP 1: Talk casually in trade chat-- dont advertise that you are selling blatantly because this will get you reported.. just casually Mention something like this...

"Man Im tired of playing my cataclysm alpha account- I wish I could get gold for it or something"

This part has a bit of room for improvement but that has worked for me!

STEP 2: Wait and say that, or something like it once in a while (not too often)

STEP 3: You will get whispers from a few people saying "alpha account? that doesnt exist" (ignore these people). but you will also get people that believe you. mostly children or morons but that is fine.. these are your target. Say "ya blizzard released the friends and family alpha and my uncle is a GM" or something along those lines.. talk to them a bit but act like you arent sure you wanna part with it- and be concerned that you dont wanna break any rules (this way they think your a dumb little kid not a scammer)

STEP 4: Agree on a large amount of in-game gold (I have sold them for 7k-16k depending on the server)

STEP 5: This step can go several ways...

OPTION 1: Tell them that you will give them the info for XX amount of gold but you have to go to dinner so you dont have time to wait... then just give them fake info and take the gold (you would be surprised how often this acctually works)

OPTION 2: Direct them to a well made Cataclysm Alpha phisher, allow them to enter the key. This way you take their gold AND their account. Hello bran new lvl 80 and hello 7k gold on your main.

HERE IS A WELL MADE GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THAT (not mine, courtesy of x_royal_x)

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...unts-fast.html

I really hope you like this guide, its good to be back in the scam writing business. Please feel free to leave me feedback or constructive critisism... just dont be a ****tard

For those who say "this wont work" please dont call me a liar... I test ALL my scamming methods extensively. This is not a theory or idea this is a tested and confirmed scamming method that I have put much time into not only writing, but extensively testing. Dont make me a liar, and dont insult my intelligence

keep this in mind... IF PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR A CATACLYSM PHISHER, there is NO REASON they will not fall for this method as well. In fact this is even better because you have the ability to convince them and to attempt to change their mind if you dont believe you.. and a cataclysm phisher is a good way to do this.. simply direct them to your legit-looking website and this will change their skeptical minds most of the time. also keep in mind that we are scamming morons, not smart people. If someone is too smart to scam, just move on. There is many fish in the sea and a moron will come along eventually
    Last edited by 7itanium; 09-08-2009 at 06:41 AM.

[Scam Guide] Cataclysm Alpha Scamming for in-game Gold, OR accounts!!
    phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, i dont think this will work, those lines you came up with sounds so childish not even other children will belive in it.

You can ofcause change them, but its like the tiger scam, just even worse.

Many noobs have only heard the word "Catalysm" and have no idea its a new exspension. People who know what it is, knows those beta's doesnt exist yet aswell Sorry but i doubt this will work.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well im sorry to inform you but I KNOW it will work becuause I have done it numerous times.

I wrote the lines to be childish on purpose beause im attempting to sound like a child... the goal here is to make the target (needs to be dumb but there is an abundance of idiots on WoW) to think he is in a way scamming you out of an alpha key

keep in mind that WOTLK alpha was going on for friends and family long before it was officially announced, and it was about this time that they did it.

you may now know who I am but I have written many scam guides, all working.. and I have NEVER EVER posted a single scam without testing it extensively.

THIS WILL WORK... it may take you some practice to get it right, execution is the key

but there is no question that it will work, please dont call me a liar as I have done it lots of times. If I hadnt done it then I wouldnt post it... as I refuse to post un-tested dribble and will report anyone who does so

and im sorry but your argument about "people dont know what cataclysm is" is simply ignorant. you could say this about any cataclysm scam but the bottom line is a majority of players have heard something of it.. its all over the WoW main page now, and if they havent heard of it fine they arent targets. There is many many What ifs in scamming-- our job is to play the odds

keep this in mind... IF PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR A CATACLYSM PHISHER, there is NO REASON they will not fall for this method as well. In fact this is even better because you have the ability to convince them and to attempt to change their mind if you dont believe you.. and a cataclysm phisher is a good way to do this.. simply direct them to your legit-looking website and this will change their skeptical minds most of the time. also keep in mind that we are scamming morons, not smart people. If someone is too smart to scam, just move on. There is many fish in the sea and a moron will come along eventually
    Last edited by 7itanium; 09-08-2009 at 06:40 AM.

TinusNED's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    Tbh, i dont think this will work, those lines you came up with sounds so childish not even other children will belive in it.

You can ofcause change them, but its like the tiger scam, just even worse.

Many noobs have only heard the word "Catalysm" and have no idea its a new exspension. People who know what it is, knows those beta's doesnt exist yet aswell Sorry but i doubt this will work.
    And if you ever scammed ingame u should know this works.
    Ur probably just one of the retards that will fall for this too..

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You!

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide 7itanium, I'm going to try this now and if it works out well for me I'll post my results .

+Rep if I can right now, if not I will give it to you tomorrow.
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks mate

Drakath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it works, but I looked at this TO GET a level 80 lols. Sadly I don't got an 80. Ohh well.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont necessarily NEED an 80... it just makes you look a bit more legit

Shinokaiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was a nice guide....i think that it may work

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to see new ingame methods its actually a very nice idea but does require an idiot to fall for it but so do most scams +Rep