How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level 70 menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sieusc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level 70

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Okay some of you problably already know this, but im going to post it anyway.

You will need 3 things :
    -A scammed account with a high level char on it
    -Lootlink, Download it here http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/6592/
    -A normal account that you own

Gaining the money
    Okay so you got your scammed level 70 by one of all the great scams that are around on this forum. It's great if he has tailoring 375 as a profession, but without it it will work just fine ( yes ive tested ).

Now, go to a major city ( where they have /2 ).
    What we are going to do is very simple, but I never see someone do it. You will post in /2 that you "Crafting Spellstrike Pants, Spellstrike Hood, Battlecast Pants, Battlecast Hood, 75G nether fee"
    You can't craft these items, but that is no problem! For this we have lootlink, if you have already seen this item before then its all fine. If not, you will have to google for a lootlink database.
    So you open up the trade channel ( /2 ), you open lootlink and you search for these 4 items and link them all.

Since you linked them people will think you can really make them, and you are level 70 too. Like 5% of the people will check your armory to see if you actually have 375 tailoring, but the other 95% will not and they will fall for the scam.

So they go to you, they hand you over the mats ( which are about 1.8k for the spellstrike items and a bit less for the battlecast ) and you send it to a level 1 on the same scammed account + a few gold.

IN THE TIME YOU HAVE SCAMMED SOMEONE, TRY TO SCAM AS MUCH PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS ACCOUNT IS GOING TO BE BANNED!!

Keeping the money

Okay so you got much money ( in mats ofcourse ) and the people have reported you for scamming them. Normally the account will get bannished and the items returned to the owners, but I know a way that will not happen!
    So you have 2 accounts, the scammed account, and an account of your own.
    Open 2 WoW screens and make a level 1 on your own account on the same server the scammed char is on. Go to the AH, and place with the level 1 ( scammed acc ) all the scammed items SEPERATELY on the AH for a damn low price, like 1g for spellcloth. Transfer everything you have from the scamm --> normal account.
    Now to make it more secure, make another level 1 on your normal account and send all the items again to that char, and delete your other level 1.

And voila, the level 70 will get banned and you keep your mats which you can sell for $$$.

Beware, some GMS can do further investigation and you will get your normal account banned, but that can take like 3-4 weeks. In which time you sold your mats and sold your gold to a gold farming company for $$$!!
    Last edited by sieusc; 06-03-2007 at 12:40 PM.

How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level 70
    Dragonzbane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level

Why not just send the mats from the scammed 70 to an alt on your main account, then to your main?... OR just straight to your main?

sieusc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level 70

cause you'll get banned AND the items will be returned to the owner
    trust me ive tried it the way you said

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level 70

This is nice, +rep
    Horde Fanatic

sieusc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks mate, be sure to use a waste account since you CAN be banned by it, even with the method I described but it will take a few weeks so you can sell all your gold

satubhai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make ten thousands of gold in a few hours ( or less ) with a scammed level

Nice Worked good with me

b_p's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I buy the items from AH with my level 1 char when he has no money???

Apple's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a question. Can GM's and such track TRADES?

sieusc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by b_p
    How do I buy the items from AH with my level 1 char when he has no money???

then put up some junk item on the AH for like 10g and buy it with the scammed char. Common sence mate

johnnyK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.. this is a nice idea for a scam but its a bit unsafe and i would make it more safe :P Like for example when you using the scamed lvl 70 download some IPhide that will change your IP so the blizz cant track your main (because you are using your own ip on your main and false ip on scammed 70) and then its just the same as you writed Dont blame me pls xD im new here
    Last edited by johnnyK; 06-13-2007 at 07:32 AM.

cursy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the part were you make a lvl 1 on the main account to send to your main and then delete him is useless as they do keep records of any character created/deleted/changed name on your account.So when they see that blabla 1 lvl deleted and see the mats on the main......ithink you are cought.ofc as all this is done in real time on the same momment he (GM) will simply check the I.P not to ban I.P but to believe more that you are the owner of both accounts.You could say you play from a net but a lvl 70 had items on a lvl 1 that went to a lvl 70 that has nothing to do with the scam and has all mats on him....is a bit wierd.
    That ofc is my thought

MLT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lol'd at the title its like " MAKE 10 thousands of gold !!! " That wins.

Otherwise, good scam I guess.

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Title really is lol, but the scam is nice if you scammed another 70 on your realm

goider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or you can trade it all to some random lvl 70 and get them banned. lmfao

it worked, a lvl 64 on my realm got banned cuz i traded him all the gear.

'If I Pwn Before I Wake... I Pray To Blizz My account Not To Take'- the book of Alkharaism because piggy is l337

opethias's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a better way this could work with a 0% chance of being banned at all. Just get a 2nd scammed account! Doesn't matter what level just so that you can xfer the mats from the lvl 70 scammed account to the other scammed account. Then, sell all the mats and sell your gold to a website, but the last step is CRUCIAL! RAKE IN YO' CA$H MONEY AND ROLL IN THA DO' SON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast