0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How i Empty'd 5 guild bank tabs

Well for starters you will need A Scammed/clean account and basic knowledge of the guild in question ( i was in this for a short time i knew GM's alts and way he acted) or you can take a shot in the dark with armory.

My first step was: Make a toon with a randomized name. Then i leveled it to 3 (to be safe) Went to orgrimmar and started.
    I whispered an officer and said: Hey, its me (guildmaster) im deleting i need to deposit some stuff into a bank. Now i found out that he couldnt promote me SO. I whispered an officer and said: Hey, its me (guildmaster) im deleting this guy and need to put stuff in bank, But i cant see the other tabs. He then went on like WHERE WERE U WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO (SOMEWHERE) TO BOOST (SOMEONE). Then when i said sorry was busy he said, how do i know you are (guild master)? I said: You dont have to promote me far enough to take only to deposit. He made me a member (99 access to all but 1 tab) I inspected it and said: There is still one tab i cannot deposit into. He promoted me one more time and said: did that work? i needed to promote you one more time. I was like yeah, thanks. (He was going on about private crap lol he knew gm in rl) SUCCESS I NOW HAD 1K STACKS FROM ALL TABS! NOW TO WORK! I quickly took all i could for one turn, ran to mailbox and sent to another toon on acc. I repeated until EVERYTHING was gone. i then put it all on ah and went and spammed/swore alot and racist in trade. Then i was banned for temp IN that time some of the auctions will sell and im sure all gms that recived ticket will see (oh hes banned must of been delt with) and bingo im free with a temp ban!!! i will answer simple questions now. Q:why wont the items be taken A: because already being banned, they will either assume its been dealt with or not take all stuff on ah. Q: why must i get a temp ban? A: cuz if you dont bliz wont think uve been dealt with. Q:why dont the idiot officers know the ranks they are promoting you to are able to withdraw A: because they are either real life friends that were auto officer or they dont pay attention. I hope this helped

How i Empty'd 5 guild bank tabs
    Trubadidudei's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...

Takes a lucky strike though :P

Vragoth's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That has a pretty good success rate. But Make it more organized and it will look better.

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50% Chance of working I think?

50% He believes you, 50% he doesn't, only because If you can login to your Main, you can promote your own alt so that he can deposit / withdraw from the bank...

You got lucky.

justsum1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, had to be pretty lucky. Gotta pick a real dumb ass to promote you far enough. But hey there are alot of stupid people on wow.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally, tons of stupid people now-a-days.

jarza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of getting yourself banned, mail it to a trustworthy person in your guild, along with some bullshit note "You deserve this." Make sure the person will trust you, because after you know they got the mail, approach them, and tell them it was you, and that you want it back. The reason this works is because Blizzard can track mail, but they can't possibly track EVERY SINGLE whisper that is being said.

Make sure the person deposits it in the GB, and then you take it out.
    Of course, this requires you to be a high rank, to have unlimited withdrawls.

If you do it this way, there is almost 0% chance either of you will get banned. This is because The other person has a different IP, and along with the bullshit mail, it looks like they know nothing about this (Which is more or less true.) If you have them mail it back to you, it could get a bit iffy, because to GM's it would look like

IP 1 --> IP 2 --> IP 1

Therefore, get them to deposit it in the GB, so even if you are approached by a GM, you could say that you saw them announce it in Gchat, and you told them you will help auction it off.

I have done this several times, without any IP hiders, and I haven't gotten banned, not even approached by a GM. (same can't be said about the account I was using to scam the banks.)
    MAke sure to clear WTF, cache folders etc.

Anyways, I've rambled on too long about this, the point of it is that if you do it my way, you can still auction it off, you just won't have to wait the 3 day period, and, can get it done alot faster. You can also get a temp ban in hopes of keeping your scamming account.

The reason my way is better is because it accomplishes everything that your way accomplishes, only in the end, the "Goods" are on YOUR account, not the "High chance it will be perma'd account"

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jarza They can track every single whisper .. never saw the gm reply back ON the forums what the dude had said in whispers and guild chat.?

ip's dont matter; because the items have the 50/50 chance of recall .. why? because of the nicety of some gm;s on the issue of .. hey its your fault for inviting and promoting.

i watched a t6 guild that had well over 20k of gold and 20k in items stolen and sold. the gold was sold and i went back a day later and they had their items back and everything , talked to muh friend who attempted what you did and his account went from temp to perma and as shown all was returned.

@ OP and if the other guild members then make a ticket .. and the other gms see that you alone took the items.. gquit or not is irrelevant they will AUTO assume hacker after reviewing the notes on your account of why you were temp/perma'd ..

and as for just plain getting it banned is stupid as is ..

JoeBiden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    @jarza They can track every single whisper .. never saw the gm reply back ON the forums what the dude had said in whispers and guild chat.?

ip's dont matter; because the items have the 50/50 chance of recall .. why? because of the nicety of some gm;s on the issue of .. hey its your fault for inviting and promoting.

i watched a t6 guild that had well over 20k of gold and 20k in items stolen and sold. the gold was sold and i went back a day later and they had their items back and everything , talked to muh friend who attempted what you did and his account went from temp to perma and as shown all was returned.

@ OP and if the other guild members then make a ticket .. and the other gms see that you alone took the items.. gquit or not is irrelevant they will AUTO assume hacker after reviewing the notes on your account of why you were temp/perma'd ..

and as for just plain getting it banned is stupid as is ..

Yeah man it was crazy- at 20:34 you flew into netherstorm with 295gold 35 silver and 14 copper

CodeDemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure the GM's have notes on why each person was banned...

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they do as i have a Retail GM bud; they track accounts that have their 70+'s moved to a new account made in less than 1 month with no prominent leveled characters on it; they then check scripts n shizzle if your botting and they try to figure out what bot your using; if in the mean time there is no bot and no complaint or ban on the original account they remove the notes and let you be on your way.. takes about 5 weeks of being a goody good boy.

now if their is evidence we all know they lock down the accounts tight till proof is sent in yadda yadda, notaries flying around and pewpew you just wasted 90+ $ for the new account and xfer.

numbchuckz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    note that i just did this again but with better items and 500g from the guilds cash

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Proof?.... no.

numbchuckz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R