0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Money (Alliance Only)

This is just like the Gnomish cloaking device scam, where you buy it from a vendor and then sell it in AH or in Trade. I searched and didn't find this pattern listed. Its in Ashenvale at about 18,59. To get there, Start at about 26, 46. You should be to the right of the Shrine of Aessina. Turn left so you see a little bit of land between the mountain and the big valley, travel along it untill it opens up and you see a house at about 17, 49 (Note: There are alot of spiders and wolfs, the spiders net you, which is a pain, I suggest just trying to run past them). Turn left and keep going straight untillabout 19, 57, you will see a path on your left going up the hill, travel up it. You will see 3 NPC's at about 18, 59. Talk to the one on the left, his name is Harlown Darkweave, go to the second page of the stuff he has to sell. He should have a pattern called [Pattern:Herbalist Gloves] at the very bottom for about 18s ( Limited to 1). Buy it, if you want stock up on it, by getting it everyonce and a while when you log in, out or switch chars. Then put them in the AH or sell on Trade for good money. If you do on trade and someone whispers you, shift+click them to get their level. If its 60-70 say 15g, some of the time they will buy it, some times they wont, you can say that you where killing for it for 3 days straight and only got 2 patterns and say that its realy rare, that works pretty well. If they are lower try 10g to 5g. I would've put screenshots up, but my computers retarded and takes screenshots in some weird file format and I cant use them anywhere lol. Take note that the pattern is limited supply of 1. It will come back after about 20 minutes though.

I have a 24 mage that is stationed there that just buys them and mails them to my main to sell. . The only time people find out is if they know this themselves, been to that vendor and seen it, or have Auctioneer and see that you can buy from a vendor for 18s lol. The easiest way to do this is make an alt to like 25 which is alot of work, or get an alt that you dont play anymore to buy it and mail it back, also you can set Astranaar as your hearth so the trip back is fast . I hope this helps. ( I suggest you put a marker on your map of the NPC's location so its easier to find.)

(There are other ways to get the spot too, like starting at about 28,48, and taking the realy thin strip of land between trees/ mountain and the valley, this will take you directly to the NPC without any turns.)

If anyone thinks this is in the wrongs spot move it please, I thought it was a scam because you pretty much are ripping sombody off lol.

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by Creed; 03-22-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Easy Money-Pattern (Alliance Only =/)
    97036's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Easy Money-Pattern (Alliance Only =/)

I've done this much before to get easy cash. It usually works, thanks for giving the cords to the NPC