0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now what?

I want to put my knowledge as well as you guys can say stuff too.

[For Full Info]

So you have a hot account? All info SQ/A, Name, Everything. Now what to do?
    You have some choices here, either sell the account, or take all the stuff. Before all that you need to secure the account, make sure its yours. The way to do this without paying for anything is calling blizzard. I like to take my friend with a deep voice and no emotion to call them on speaker and I tell him what to say, makes it easier. Once you get it in your control you don't have a ton of time to lolly gag. So, you can sell it on markee for lets say $1000 or one of those crap sites for $200 but its faster, crap sites are the way to go if your rolling in accounts, if the account is super amazing however go to nub site like markee and sell it. If you don't like selling you can sell all of his items on the AH for a good profit, or do some turtle mount scams, etc. And send it to your alt, write something about quitting wow and its your alts b-day. Then DELETE the 70! Go to your alt, launder the gold, then keep or sell for profit.

[For Semi Info]

So you have some n00bs account name and password? Here is where you have to work fast, hopefully you know what server his main toons are on ake an alt on there and logon to his chars vendor everything then send it over to an alt. Delete all but one, speedhack, and launder the money.

I wrote this as I though, feel free to say where you sell to, what you do, how you get your cash. Contribute to this please!

So now what?