Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how you get gold by scamming. Have a look!

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Okay. So I've been browsing through alot of scams lately and I've read everyone of them. Though, not many of them worked, but while I tried many of the scams, mainly the account scams, I came up with an idea, which gave me my epic flying mount pretty fast. Read my guide through slowly and focused, read every single word, so you understand step by step what you are doing.

NOW, TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, THIS DOES INCLUDING SCAMMING OF ACCOUNTS, SO IF YOU ARE CRUEL ENOUGH, YOUR GRAMMA IS PERFECT AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GAIN TRUST FROM STRANGERS, YOU'VE EARNED YOURSELF LOTS OF GOLD!

Here is how it works. First off, you go to the site, www.wowtrade.org - this site contains people who are selling or trading their accounts. Though, what we'll do here, is that we are going to "buy". Now, to proceed this scam, you go create an account on www.wowtrade.org. After that is done, you press on "search", which is on the top of the site. When you click on "search", a little window will pop up. In that window, type in your server name - which is the server you are playing on and you want your gold on. Remember to have the cross in "Show threads" instead of "Show posts". After this is done, you press "Go".

You will now get redirected to a forum, with alot of topics. All theese topics, contains a character(s) which is on the server you typed in. Now, to make it clear, if your server is for example "Ragnaros", you'll also get topics which has a character that contains the Hand of Ragnaros.

So now when you've found a topic with a character(s) on your server, you'll either PM them or add their MSN (PM them, if their MSN is not included in their topic).

Now, you've got their MSN. Though, alot of people aint selling, but trading their account. But keep in mind, that you wants to purchase it, so therefor you've to ask them if they are going to sell their account. They might say: "maybe, how much will you pay?" - Here you give them a realistic offer. For example if their character(s) has good equipment, like epics from Karazhan, you say 250-300 euroes. The guy who has this character, is allready sold there. He wants indeed to sell it, since he knows that he can maybe get a better character for that amount, so he agrees in the offer.

But how do I get gold from them then? Hard, but simple. You gain trust. How? Normally I tell them, that I've played WoW 6 months ago and I've sold my account. But now, I'm want to play WoW again, so I want to purchase an account. No, you haven't gained trust there, but then you keep on. Ask for their age. Country and such stuff. And at last, when you've been chatting to the person for a while, you ask them if you can log into their account and browse through EVERYTHING. Of course, they wont allow you, but then you tell them, that you don't got an account, so how should you be able to grab something from them? Even though, they can get back their accounts easily. They'll give you right there, but it's not enough. So here comes the best. You tell him, that if you are going to send him 250-300 euroes, you need to trust him. And before you trust him, he has to trust you. And what can he say to that? If he doesn't give you permission to log in and check yourself, you know that he don't trust you. And therefor you don't trust him. And if you don't trust him, no money will be sent. So in the end, they'll give you the account name and password, but only for a short amount of time. So as soon as the account name and password has been given out, log in, press on the character and send the gold to your character. BUT KEEP IN MIND, THAT IF THEY ARE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, YOU WONT HAVE TIME TO SEND THE GOLD, SO THEREFOR YOU TELL THEM BEFORE THEY LEAK OUT ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD, THAT HE NEEDS TO PLACE THE CHARACTER INFRONT OF A BANK, SO YOU CAN BROWSE THROUGH EVERYTHING! OF COURSE HE WILL DO SO, SO AS SOON AS YOU ARE LOGGED IN, YOU ARE STANDING OUTSIDE A BANK. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET INTO TOWN, HE'LL NOTICE WHEN HE TRIES TO LOG IN AND THEN YOU'RE WASTED.

That was it. You'll know the rest. Instead of browsing through bank, you'll quickly go to the mailbox outside and send the gold. HERE YOU ALSO NEEDS TO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ITEM INCLUDED WHEN YOU SEND THE GOLD. ELSE BLIZZARD WILL **** YOU HARD AND THE GOLD WILL REMAIN UNUSED

So short said, go to www.wowtrade.org, create account, find your target, add to MSN, convince them to trust you, log in and send the gold to your character.

Questions you might ask yourself now:

What if I'm a horde on a PvP server and I find an alliance?
    Pure simple, borrow your friends account, create a character of the opposite faction, let him get the gold whenever you scam the alliance.

How do you transfer gold from alliance to horde when you scam one from the opposite faction?
    Gadgetzan's auction house is your friend. Though, I suggest that you run to booty bay instead - there is an auction house there.

Why did you leak out this scam?
    Because I've got my epic flying mount and therefor I don't need gold anymore, so I thought that people could now have their oppurtunities to get fast gold. Yes, this does work and can get you a high amount of cash. I've earned 3100 gold by doing this and it only took me a week. It could've been done alot faster, but it's about the person you are scamming. Maybe he'll log into MSN a week after you've added him.

I hope you understood all this, since I'm just a ****ing child from Denmark (15 years old) and therefor my english aint perfect, though enough to scam gold

I wish you all the best luck by scamming and don't give up if your first try doesn't succed.

If you have questions or you don't understand some of it, let me know. I'll be refreshing this topics pretty often, since I want to see how good you guys are, at doing it

And to end this, ALL credits goes to: Raage (me). Also, let me know if this has been posted before, although I doubt it has. Even if it has, don't flame me.

Regards.

Raage.

This is how you get gold by scamming. Have a look!
    Mr.Goomis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: This is how you get gold by scamming. Have a look!

Seems pretty nice and clean myfriend.
    But, wowtrade.org also haves EU accounts?
    (+rep)

Raage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm EU myself (from Denmark :P) - so yearh.

Mr.Goomis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, my third guy and all of those 3 have already sold their char xD

Raage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by 9921
    Damn, my third guy and all of those 3 have already sold their char xD
    Don't worry. You'll get a target soon. Patience is also a part of this scam.

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is evil haha, but very effective. nice job.

Snuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol nice scam.. (and thought i was the only Dane here ;P what server are u on?)

Stanger1234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, im from Danmark and on the server: Ragnaros... Don't tell me that you have hacked all on the site, have ya?

The Juggernaut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great!, +Reps man!

GoatCheese's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading that (my eyes are bleeding! damn colours) I thought, holy crap why was that so long when it could have been summerized into something a lot shorter. And there is a lot of scams like this (maybe not the same but you still predtend to buy/trade then take all thier money).

Raage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stanger1234 unfortunately I've scammed 3. But there is like 30 topics or so, who has a character on Ragnaros, so try looking

Ursulus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any other sites besides wowtrade.org that are popular?

Raage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Markeedragon.com is famous as well. Never tried it though. Else, go on google and write in: "wow trades"

shadowdie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice scam...look forward 2 using it

fonstump's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, my IP adress is already banne on WoWtrade.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast