0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep scammed money on paypal.

Yeah , I know it's probably a repost..but these two scams I read didnt really give you any info on how to keep the money you scam...So I thought maybe I would post this just incase it helps anybody , along with telling how to keep the money you scam , I am also going to tell you how to get the scam done more swiftly and easily , and how to persaude and fool the chinese.

The two scams I am reffering to are these-

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ng-online.html
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-25k-gold.html

I've tryed this scam 6 times now , it has worked everytime , except the one time I was stupid and forgot to use a proxy , so now I have to pay paypal back.

First I'll start off with how easily fooled and guilible<---(or however you spell it ) the Chinese are.(No racism intended , reffering to the stupid chinese scammers on markeedragon and whatnot , lol)
    Everytime I've done this scam so far , they usually want to talk to you on the phone this is very easily avoided...Just say "It's very late , my family is sleeping." Then they ask if you have a cell phone say "It has no time/service on it." Then say "Either you don't call , or we can do this call later today when I can use the phone." It's about a 90% chance they will reply with "No i want acc now" a few minutes later after talking they will tell you they are going to send the money on paypal. This is where my ideas come in.

You should of already given them a random armory link when you started the conversation. At the point in the scam when they send you the money on paypal , you need as much time as you can get to spend the money , so have the following prepared before the scam to keep them occupied longer. Make a trial account , and make a level one on as many servers as you possibly can , so they check the characters on each server...this should delay them from disputing the money on paypal for a little while longer...While they are occupied heres where my idea to keep the money on paypal begins. Go to a gamecard selling site and buy as many as you can for around 12-15$ each. Once you are done with the scam , resell the game card codes a bit cheaper if you want them to sell very fast , while selling the codes have the money sent to your real paypal (I'm not sure if theres anyway they can track you after you've completed the scam , if you've taken all the precations of proxys and whatnot..correct me if I'm wrong) If all goes well you get the money you scammed to your real paypal.

Again....a proxy is a must...I learned the hard way , always make sure your using one at all times while scamming, In my opinion Tor is the best one I could find , and it was reffered by a few other people on mmowned.

I hope this helped somebody , this was just a few ideas I came up with to better the scam , and also possibly keep the money that you scam. If this didnt help you , or theres something wrong with my ideas , please tell me ;D

keep scammed money on paypal.
    rvby2k5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you did was just tell us to buy cards and then sell them for money.

Or did I miss something?

Desmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rvby2k5 View Post
    All you did was just tell us to buy cards and then sell them for money.

Or did I miss something?
    Basically , lol
    I also explained a few ways to keep the person occupied while spending the money...

mynameis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah.

Also the Chinese aren't stupid.

It's just not their money and they have nothing to lose, so they just go through it as quickly as possible. If they get scammed, they'll dispute, and even if you spent some money, they'll get it back. They lose nothing.

Desmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
    Ah.

Also the Chinese aren't stupid.

It's just not their money and they have nothing to lose, so they just go through it as quickly as possible. If they get scammed, they'll dispute, and even if you spent some money, they'll get it back. They lose nothing.
    I know , they are just the easiest people to fool , because of the fact that they rush everything.Thats what I was implying.
    Last edited by Desmage; 06-28-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Therrm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But buy gamecards need a phone call right ? Then you give them some kind of your information buy calling them !!! If your payment is retrieve then.... haha !!!

fomo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thx

Desmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Therrm View Post
    But buy gamecards need a phone call right ? Then you give them some kind of your information buy calling them !!! If your payment is retrieve then.... haha !!!
    Theres some that dont require a phone call

swankboss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desmage could you PM me a gamecard site?

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desmage, I will give you rep if you message me a site that sells WoW CD KEYS below $15.
    Scammed Gold: 31821g