Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam] Bank Account Scam

Hello,

I made my own scam way, and it convinces people quite fast because it uses "Bank account"...

Lets get this scam started!:

--------------------------------
    WHAT DO I NEED ?
    --------------------------------
    1 . Beeing able to convince people and don't look like a scamming yerk who just asks
    "r you having B2b i r giving XXX euro's"
    2 .A bank account (Not really needed, you just need to make a screenshot as provement...
    3 . A normal E-Mail

-------------------------------
    ME WANT TO SCAM NOW GTFO WITH YOUR UNNEEDED INTRO'S
    -------------------------------

1. Get to a WoW Selling website, we are going to buy a WoW Account(Doesn't matter what actually, could be AoC, Guild wars, etc)

2. Ask they want Bank 2 Bank transfer, if they do, ask qome questsions and let them think you are a normal guy...

3. ASK THEM THEY GOT CD-KEYS
    (If not, you are pretty safe they can never recall the account)
    -----------------------------
    Bank Transfer Scam (Finally the point)
    -----------------------------

You are going to ask them if they want to trade this way:

- You are going to "send" the money to them and give a screenshot of provement.
    * They give you E- Mail + Username + Password
    - They wait a few days untill money is on their account (This also gives you time to make new char/ sell account / bla bla bla)
    * Then they give you all the other info (They won't because they will never see the money)

Have fun with your account ^^

Usefull stuff :

- You do have their first and last name, because you will have to "fill it in" the Adress to send money to... So you can use this to transfer the char to another account (With same name ofc)

------
    Working Rate
    ------

I have already 5/15 chars I tried, it is like 1/3. None of those succeeded in recalling (Having 2 of them for 2 weeks now)... Because none of them had the CD-Keys of their account

Well the thread is still pretty messy, I wrote it in a hurry, I just hope some of you can actually do something with this
    ((If a high demand, I will upload a screenshot to "Prove" you payed it, just photoshop the names ))

Enjoy Scamming!

*Made by Gwaar- MMOwned*

[Scam] Bank Account Scam