Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account Trade Scam 75% Chance of Success!

First of all, This is my first contribution to MMOwned and I take pride in it. Anyways, On with the scam

First of all go to Markeedragon.com and go to the WoW Account Trade section.

Second, find a topic with a user that doesn't have any rep at all or seem's new to MD. Read his topic and figure out what kind of character he wants.

Third, Now it's time to find a character that fit's the person's description. Go to the WoW Mainsite and look in the realm forums. If you have a Trial WoW account check on the realm's to see which one's are PvP RP or PvE depending on the person's interest. Now look into the guild progression list. Look for the guild's that clear Kara and Some SSC. Put there guild name into the armory and look for the characters in there to use as the bait. Dont try using the Higher rank guild members because it will usually end up as a big fail. Look for the rank 3/4 Guild members since they will usually fit the description.

Fourth, Now it's time to contact the victim. Message him on AIM and try to talk in ENGLISH not 1337 5[]D3AK! Thats the worst way to ruin the scam. Greet him, Then ask him for the armory (MAKE SURE TO SAY PLEASE!) Then when he link's it link him the armory to the character he wants. Then have a average conversation about WoW asking him why he is trading it or when you look at his gear ask him how long did it take to get it or how much DKP did he waste?

Fifth, Now if he like's the account then the trade is a go. If he doesnt repeat steps 2-5. Ask him if you can do the trade your way. And if he says OK then follow these steps. Tell him that you guys will exchange your email address' to each others (Make a trial account with a email of yours that you wont use so it look's like he will be getting a account). Then tell him that you will exchange SQ/A. After that you exchange passwords (DONT ASK FOR ACCOUNT NAME!) Once he give's you the password and it works BLOCK HIM FROM AIM/MSN!

Sixth, Now it's time to change the password/Info on the account. Go to the WoW Management page and change everything you can so he cant recover it. And if he doesn't have the CD-Keys (Which they will likely wont have or if they do have it they probably wont figure out how to recover the account) The account is yours! Congratz! You are 1337 because you stole a virtual account.

Enjoy and here are some tips

1. Make a aim name that sounds trustable and not sound like a scammer with no creativity.

2. If he requires you have to have a phone convo tell him to use Ventrillo that way he wont figure out your number.

3. When you get the password please dont say, OMG I SCAMZOR YOUR BUTT LAWLALWLWLOWL!!11oneotwo!43

4. Go for the kara geared characters not the T6/S3 Geared one's because they arent 11 year's old like the others on MD.

EDIT #1: If they ask to show you in game try saying that you are at a Internet Cafe that doesnt have WoW. Or say you are at a relative's house, NEVER EVER SAY YOU DONT HAVE GAMETIME ON IT!
    #2: Also try hiding behind 3 diffrent Proxy's or more. Try using Tor its a safe Firefox add-on that hides you behind 3 proxy's that change whenever you close Firefox, It also comes with a button that allows you to turn it on and off right in the lower right corner of the Webpage.
    #3 Also it's better to go for the non OO's since they wont be able to recover the account most of the time. Plus it's alot harder to scam T6/S3 Characters LIKE I SAID BEFORE SO DONT EVEN TRY.
    MOST IMPORTANT IF THEY ASK TO SHOW IN GAME JUST SAY YOU ARE AT A INTERNET CAFE THAT DOESNT HAVE WOW! If they ask to show later on say sure then block them and move on to a new victim.

EDIT #4 Try Using Matador's guide on how to Account X-Fer the character
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...nto-yours.html
    All Credit goes to him for that guide.
    Last edited by The Legendary D; 06-12-2008 at 02:55 PM.

WoW Account Trade Scam 75% Chance of Success!
    Gripen2's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude.Stop saying its 75% of succes becaus you dont know a shit about that.It depends how good the person is on scamming. I hate when people make threads like "100% succes account scam".

Anyway.Nice way.

The Legendary D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only reason why I said 75% is because it worked 6 out of 8 times for me so take a chill pill and dont flame.

polarmike76's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasslehoffs scam seems to be better thought out then this..
    Last edited by polarmike76; 08-05-2008 at 04:21 AM.

bingobongo12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks. seems good

jts5676's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job, +rep.

felan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont see the part where i get his account name? ive readed it 3 times and can still not find it xD:P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I forgot to mention this in my post but when you get the SQ/A and the email is changed to yours you basically have the entire account. Just go to account name recovery and they will send your account name that you scammed to your email and then you use password recovery and enter the answer to the SQ and your email and they will send you your new password to your email address.

hellian46's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, I got sq/a and email, but he wants to meet ingame... and are you supposed to ask them to change the email to yours?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your supposed to get him to change the email address to yours

hellian46's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im still working on him, I waited awhile and told him I have bad internet connection.. I told him that it want let me logon its getting froze at the success screen when tryin to log-on.. Will post Conv when we finished...

Dro123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolll so laffs

dumbo4567's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks

this worked for me several times+Rep

evisu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what if they ask you to show in game??? then ur baicly ****ed and the scam doesent work then.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they ask you to show in game make something up on the spot EX Say your at a Internet Cafe that doesnt have WoW. Or say your at a Uncle/Aunt/Grandmas house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast