0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caution: Paypal Scams

Be extremely careful when making a fake account on paypal to scam money/gold/whatever. I got about 3500$ usd from making a canadian paypal account and scamming WoW accounts and selling them. My access got limited and I didn't want to see the money go to waste. So I asked for a name change and submitted my personal information to them, not knowing what they could do.

They didn't get back to me for days so I called them and they said that making a paypal with fake information is fraud. As a penalty, I can't have a legit paypal account in my name ever again. So be careful when doing this, NEVER submit real information to them or they can ban any accounts in that name and then all of that money will be gone too. Just giving you all a heads up, just in case.

Caution: Paypal Scams
    trancehax's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, some people say they won't do anything to you if you scam virtual items such as WoW gold.
    Some say otherwise.

poche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it depend on what kind of fraud you are doing, and if you are in the minus i guess they'll send someone to your home, im currently at -540$ because people keep recalling my money -_- but never mess with this, its fraud and you can go to jail ( and everyone know we all get raped in shower when we're in jail)
    in short what i am saying is if your scamming and you mess with paypal never use your real info, in any circustansce ( sorry im not english i dont know how to spell this lol, i dont even know to spell it in my first language)