Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little tip for the TcG scam

Hey guys,

Yes we all know about the TcG scam, however many people have been having troubles working it out and this is mainly for the new scammers so i thought i might put in my two cents and the way i proceed with this scam.

Since i play Horde (obviously making a horde character) i make a Tauren because it seems to me that they have the shortest run from the starting point to a major city, [Thunderbluff]. One good thing about thunderbluff is that its one of the farthest points away from Booty Bay so if you do give out a fake code you have a good 10 minutes before you need to get off and finish the scams you have going on.

I have noticed people posting is to make a character named whatever you want and just tell others that you are affiliated with a gold website. Why don't you make your name mmogap (for mmogap.com) or wowmine (for wowmine.com) that way people don't have to question the legitimacy.

Carry out the scam which you can find a guide for here somewhere on this website. [There are some great ones btw. Ill be sure to edit a link of on here in a few minutes.]

One tip that i can not stress enough is to have a full group of people before you accept any payments. If your going to go through with a scam why not get the biggest bang for your buck? What i like to do is create auto responses and then invite all the people who are serious. If anyone gets inpatient in the group just hit a macro saying that "It is easiest to supply all the codes at once instead of individually, this is for accuracy and supplying customers faster in greater quantities. Thank you for being so patient, it will only be about 5 more minutes." By saying that people will automatically wait for a full group.

If your lucky enough you can get up 2 groups, (or create a raid group i guess) and have them all line up somewhere in TB. All you have to do is go to each one individually, collect your however much gold your charging them per item and give them some bs code that you just made up. They take off to TB while your sitting with your 20k gold.

Then go through the process of delete, recreate etc....

-Yea i know many people know about this scam already but this is just one version of it that has gotten me over 40k gold in a couple hours.-

Little tip for the TcG scam
    Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they trade you the gold, it is logged. Plus, people nowadays are very suspicious.

Nice try though. +rep. The TB is far away bit was smart. Shattrath/Silvermoon?

Weazel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [sync] View Post

Nice try though. +rep. The TB is far away bit was smart. Shattrath/Silvermoon?

Nah i thought about that. You cant really get a lvl 1 char to shatt and i think that no one would want to travel all the way to silvermoon.

2logica2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    silvermoon isnt that far away if you make a bloodelf

pengo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the party idea, might give it a try to add it.

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and you forgot to tell them about how blizz strips their account off all the gold that u scammed and has a tendency to take a little to much

Strupantwn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, this is funny but I doubt you would make a group of 2 lol

Good one though

Kakucis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, from my own expirience, I can say that people will not give You the gold in a row. When the first victim does, all the other victims will wait and ask if the code really worked.