0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a Good Service

I've never thought about trying to purchase rating before. But, between yolos and real life, I just want to be able to get a skin and a few titles without headaches. I decided to look into getting an RBG carry and I'm not sure where to begin. So far I'm considering Blazing Boost, but I don't know if they're that good. Also, I read that they can get your stuff disqualified and that alarms me. So what I am asking is, who would you all recommend for RBG rating boosts? Who should I avoid?

I know that you probably get asked this all the time, but for someone that just started researching, this is overwhelming and a lot of people are conflicting with reviews of companies and how often can you really trust a random website?

Thank you in advance for anything you can provide in way of advice or help.

Looking for a Good Service
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sold the service for years. All I can tell you is you'll have the best luck keeping what you get not going through a known company or group, but a normal team who doesn't really do piloting.

Blizzard watches those ladders like a hawk. You have an almost 100% DQ chance with the large providers.

Find someone on your server who will do it for you, make sure you play yourself and you won't get DQ'd. Getting boosted isn't a disqualifiable offence. Getting piloted, or paying real money is.

If you play yourself and there's no proof of paying money, you have a much higher chance of retaining it. They know exactly who's selling for money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

Good luck finding someone

3. Thanks D3Boost (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    DreamsBeMemes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for replying. I guess it sucks that I don't really know anyone. It was why I did yolo's to begin with, not knowing many people. After reading your post, I guess boosting is a bad idea. Looks like I'll be back to yolos and no rating. Haha, kind of a bummer.

Thanks anyways for the advice.

Harryx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, I am multi hero in rbg on EU, also r1 in arena. If your from EU i can help you out. Just add my discord haz#4008 and we can discuss further. Thank you!