0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena Disqualification-->permaban?

Good morning! Around 2 months ago I bought 40 RBG wins (no rating, low mmr, just for saddle) boost; selfplayed, so no account-sharing. 2 weeks ago I received this mail from blizzard:
    "Action taken: Disqualification from the Arena of World of Warcraft
    Violation: Abuse of the system PvP arena / battleground

One or more of your characters in World of Warcraft have been disqualified from participating in the competition arena, with the consequent loss of related awards, because the infringement of the Terms of Use of World of Warcraft previously mentioned: (http: // www.blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html). The infringement is unacceptable damage to the other players, to the integrity of the game, and the quality of service in its entirety. If the breach had not been committed by you but by someone else, please remember that you are responsible for all activity related to your gaming license.

Blizzard will not transfer or refund any playing time, purchase, or good in the game lost because of this suspension."

They didn't explicitly write the kind of abuse, so I tried to dig a little keeping a low profile, because I don't join Rated Arenas since 2011 an arena dq sounded me weird; after 5-6 tickets they hinted me "Infringements may be caused by Win-trading for example, that participate in the match with outcome already 'defined by the participants. It 'possible that you maybe have parteciapto to groups that did so without being aware of it, but that still does not change the result, unfortunately, I'm sorry."

I used this kind of service in the past with no problems; has something changed in the game detection systems?

My most concerned question is: can an Arena disqualification of this kind lead to an account permanent suspension?

Thank you very much for your help, have a nice day!

Arena Disqualification-->permaban?
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    265/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it won't lead to a permanent ban.

ric684's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    No, it won't lead to a permanent ban.
    I hope you are right

user97's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you cheap out and buy from no names, there will be consequences. Half of these people can't tell their left hand from their right they're so stupid.

Do not trade with BlazingBoost! They are scammers!- they offer an absolutely zero shot of being DQ'ed even though they advertise it could happen.... literally no one has reported it. Very clean cut, always played from your IP address and you even get a currency you can use towards future purchases with every dollar (I believe) you spend.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-07-2017 at 06:30 AM.

user97's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Furthermore, if you look at their website you can see many top players on footage with facecam advertising the site. These guys have Blizzard by the balls.

6. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to user97 for this useful post)
    ric684's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by user97 View Post
    If you cheap out and buy from no names, there will be consequences. Half of these people can't tell their left hand from their right they're so stupid.

Do not trade with BlazingBoost! They are scammers!- they offer an absolutely zero shot of being DQ'ed even though they advertise it could happen.... literally no one has reported it. Very clean cut, always played from your IP address and you even get a currency you can use towards future purchases with every dollar (I believe) you spend.

They only offer account sharing boost, I usually go selfplay
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-07-2017 at 06:30 AM.

Aeon1c's Avatar Active Member High Warlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by user97 View Post

Do not trade with BlazingBoost! They are scammers! they offer an absolutely zero shot of being DQ'ed even though they advertise it could happen.... literally no one has reported it. Very clean cut, always played from your IP address and you even get a currency you can use towards future purchases with every dollar (I believe) you spend.

Please stay away from Blazingboost. I just ordered a 3v3 boost for Duelist title and 2 weeks later got a message from Blizzard saying my Account was Disqualified for Exploitive Account Sharing. They clearly don't take the precautions which are mentioned on their website.

After a long Skype chat all I got is "Nothing we can do", you got your rating, service was finished, our job is done. They have not issued any kind of refund or any compensation for this. I was literally told that there's nothing they could do.

And I'm sure this "user97" is just another one of their accounts for false advertising.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-07-2017 at 06:31 AM.