0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Warrior 2s partners and why [Epic]

DPS Setup

Warrior/Pally

Ret pally and warriors really benefit each other because they are both melee classes and the buffs, the warrior is easily CCed but with a pally, it could change everything, no matter what spec the pally might be in. IMO against another dps team such as rogue/mage this might be a good setup, but against a another similar team to warrior/pally, a pally/DK, it is very hard to beat, with any warriors, you would always wanna go for the pally first in the pally/dk setup this is because you have enough dps to take down the pally before he has a chance to do anything, you warriors want to keep enough rage up for your shattering throw and break that bubble as soon as it goes up. generally i like this set-up because its one of the best pure dps 2s set-up and a good counter for rogue/mage teams, the down-side is if you're up against a ranged base team, you can be guaranteed to be kited and killed

With a healer

Basically, all healers are a good set-up with a warrior, except a priest

Warrior/Holy Pally

Again, pallies buffs are good for a warrior, BoF is good for a warrior, being CCed, can be cleansed, pallies, have a bubble, against a melee team, the pally can bubble the warrior, Druids cant kite warriors, with pally debuff, pally can get out of sheep by putting a hand of sacrifice on the warrior, also they take very little damage(damn plate wearers!), stun is an amazingly beneficial + for the warrior(hammer of justice)

Warrior/Shammy

Ahh, the shaman/warrior team, the earth shield is very nice to have, very mana efficient, a good kiter, and the tomtems make up for the pally and druid buffs the shaman is the kind-of mix between a pally and a druid, a shaman can take some damage, but not as good as the paladin, they can kite/cc with ghost wolf/hex/earthbind, but i would prefer the druids cyclone, entangle, and the good old travel form for kiting, the shaman can decurse for those silly lock teams, they can get rid of poisons from those silly rogues, and i think they are the best all round healer for the warrior.

Warrior/Druid

My favorite set-up and peoples least favorite, The druid and the warrior seems to work very well with each other, The druid is a good kiter, can CC, help dps, and HoT!!!!!, a druid is not easilly CCed and is not easilly killed, the druid can toss HoTs on the warrior and run off for a little while if they wanted too, if you have a really skilled druid then i think you warriors are set to get a very high rating. but if you have any skilled partner you should be set. The only downside to this team is the druid is easilly mana burned by priests, the kill of this team would be the rogue/disc priest, the priest will, mana burn the druid until there is not a drop left, and innervate wont help because the priest would just dispel it, the best way to fight against this team is that the warrior and the druid have to stay close, but they also have to try to keep the rogue and priest away from eachother, try to line of site the priest from the druid, but at the same time, try to keep the warrior alive, and an abolish poison on him too, if the warrior can kill the rogue then its a set match. other than anything with a priest this team is a good counter for most other teams

The Last and most epic team

As you might have heard, this is currently one of the most annoying, the hard to deal with, the most GTFO of my face team....

The prot warrior/ The prot healing pally

This team is all about outlasting, its not about killing the other team, its about outlasting the other team, it is literally an almost impossible to beat team, for this team the warrior and pally have to stick close and keep pressure on the caster at all times if you come up against a caster at any time. a melee team is pretty straight forward, you disarm and kill the weakest link, say pally v DK, get the dk first, disarm him, take him down to about 50%, by this time he will be bubbled, you then shattering throw it, stun him, finish him off, and get on the pally, the prot pally will only need to stun when the warrior think he needs it. Only if you decide to kill pally firstotherwise just try healing, because if you get if silenced by the DK its gameover the only solution to this problem i would say is perhaps when the warrior gets low try to get the warrior to pop all of his cooldowns, enrage regeneration, shield wall, last stand, and trinkets, the pally will then set him up with a bubble if it comes down to it, and heal him, at this time kill the DK fast and hard before strangulate comes back. caster teams same thing, except kill anything that can silence the pally first. try to line of site as well.

I hope this helps all of you warriors, and any other class that i have mentioned up there, if you have any questions or concerns please send me a tell, i will try to help in any way i can!

Thanx for Reading
    Last edited by Shakenbaken2; 07-12-2009 at 11:27 PM.

Best Warrior 2s partners and why [Epic]
    kotysdca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double dps as warrior doesnt really work

Saurm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warrior/druid, 3k rating inc.

killerrr70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I think the prot pally/ prot war isn't as hard as it looks like........ since the pal does go down and if you time it right lets say with a rouge..... you like hexx/blind/sheep or whatever the war
    and with the rouge stuns and 2 dps on the pally I think you can get him down quite fast (if you prevent him healing of course, I geuss the rouges stun might be able to ....)

oh ye and I thought some more about this and remember now that shamans can purge the mele dmg bubble........ and priests can take of bubble
    So for each combo (no matter if war/rouge/priest/lock) there will always be a combo that will be a pain...... but there will be a combo that will be a pain for them and so on........
    Last edited by killerrr70; 08-01-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Jonatan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warrior restodruid have always worked good and are still doing :P That is my favorite =)
    HORDE

mazing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im only into wow becuase of arenas, I suggest if your running 2s, play with a prot pally in 2s before the nerf comes. BOF and cleanse save lives.

Also sham war is viable, but need to be in complete sync to pull it off
    Warrior needs to pull perfect peels

War druid. Popular makeup easy to play but its highly dependent on the druid. takes a bit of skill but can easily beat alot of teams but mage/rogue and a few others

And warrior/ another dps sucks.

DC Gaming's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Restodruid THEN Prolly partner, priest suck they have mana issues atm and shamans = gtfo

phreec's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads with titles having "[epic] [legendary]" etc just fail

pythonmsh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do a warrior / Dps class especialy in Wotlk say good bye to that warrior in matter of seconds. in BC ret / WArr worked.

dimon7777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warrior + paladin is a best setup imo, cleanse, bop, opportunity to play offensive. imba!

Nartan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you not include warrior-priest? That shit be powerful as ****. Iv'e gotten 2,3k with that shit and we were on a streak with 93-15.
    Yet to play this comp both of you need the very best of your gear.

AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would of thought Warrior/Priest to work well; Mortal Strike increasing the stress of the opponents healer with the priest tossing a few mana burns in there aswell.

Originally Posted by phreec View Post
    Threads with titles having "[epic] [legendary]" etc just fail
    QFT.