0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Arena team setup] PvP Balance Druid and a PvP Frost mage

Hey.

The General Info about the setup
    A team setup with a Mage(17/0/44) and a balance Druid (45/0/16) is a great setup for beginners in arena. When I say beginners, I mean beginners in PVP, wich means bad gear or bad PvE gear (1tier 4, some epic, some blue, some green).

What you can do with the setup
    I was a mage in a team like this. I had bad gear. Tier4 helm. Some blue and some bad kara epic. I was PvE speced until I did begin to go arena with the spec 17/0/44.

My Friend had been feral speced from lvl 1-70. But at lvl 70 he did got the idea to try being balance. He did spec 45/0/16. Hes gear is to bad. Some feral items. Healing mace etc.

We did enter the arena like all other arena teams. Here I will tell you about 1 time in the arena:

We did go 2v2. We did meet a Mercile`s Gladiator (Gladiator was still the set you did buy for honor) Warrior, and a Mercilles Gladiator Warlock. It was Nagrand arena.

They did see that we both where spellcasters and did hide behind the pillars. They did think they where smart, but they did take badly wrong. The druid did use "Force of Nature", and summoned hes treents behind the pillar they did hide behind. They did run out from the pillar. When they where away from the pillar I(the mage) did begin to attack the Warrior with frostbolt. The warlock did go for the druid.

The warrior was in berserker stance, so he could not charge. He did run against me. I had summoned my Water Element, and it did frost him. Then I used Icy Veins and some more frostbolts. When I had casted 2frostbolts, did he finally reach me. Then I did use blink, and the warrior did have to walk against me again. When he did come to me next time I did use Frost Nova. I did continue that way until the warrior was dead.

I did not see what the druid did, but he told me that he had rooted the targer, use many moonfires and starfire.

Thats how 2really bad geared players, did beat 2 good geared players in the arena.

Hope you press the +Rep button. I really need it I am new here so please be nice

Sorry for my english

[Arena team setup] PvP Balance Druid and a PvP Frost mage
    onyx092's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use to do warlock, resto shammy when i used to play we pwned in our PvE gear lol

Grunken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warlock and resto shaman is also an good team. The point is, both are spellcasters at your team and my team.

Czchar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't really that good of a team. If you are a mage I would go with another mage.... Go PoM Pyro or both max out the shatter bonus...

Silias's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, if you are a mage go with another mage and pom pyro the hell out of other people

or go with a rogue
    Ill get back here when I think of a signature

Ulgrim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont ask for rep =/