0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any leveling boosts I can use from 70-90

I hear there is one in krasang wilds but not sure how that works are there any others?

Are there any leveling boosts I can use from 70-90
    ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you looking for the spot where people power level or the xp boost potion?

Elixir of Ancient Knowledge - Item - World of Warcraft that is the potion. The xp gain spot in krasang is the same spot people use to farm gold.

RRJStudio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ckmafia View Post
    Are you looking for the spot where people power level or the xp boost potion?

Elixir of Ancient Knowledge - Item - World of Warcraft that is the potion. The xp gain spot in krasang is the same spot people use to farm gold.
    any fast power leveling spots that work in the region of 70-90, sick of tedious leveling via quests

Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nagrand: from 65-70 there are undeads to the west of the map they look like spirits Agitated Orc Spirit - NPC - World of Warcraft

Borean tundra: from 70-75 the clefthoofs just outside warsong hold Wooly Rhino Matriarch - NPC - World of Warcraft

Icecrown: from 75-80 cultist at the top of Icecrown Shadow Cultist - NPC - World of Warcraft

Mount Hyjal: from 80-83 there is a place just in the mid marked with grey u can kill fire warlocks and ogre warlocks Twilight Enforcer - NPC - World of Warcraft

Twilight Highlands: from 83-85 the water spirits at the middle of the map but a little to the east Muddied Water Elemental - NPC - World of Warcraft

maybe try this from 85-90 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...hour-solo.html (Leveling from 85 to 90 on Timeless Isle - 10-25M xp per hour - solo) i heard its good

i still havent grinded 90s so ill help with what i've actually done just grind with queuing dungeons

btw grinding helps u get used to the class your playing thats why i love grinding more than questing
    Last edited by Zombiez; 02-04-2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: adding optional 85-90