0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klaxxi Reputation...

Hello, I'm new at this forum, glad to be apart of it. Well, i was just wondering, is there any way to get fast Klax reputation, as taking Dailies is taking to long. I want to buy the Epic's, and struggeling to hang on with my Friends. I've tried the shard method, and it's not really effective, compared to the hours it takes. Any of you have any methods, thats not to eye scratching. Any answer's appreciated!

Klaxxi Reputation...
    xxsamxx86's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get a group or depending on class go and solo the Zandalari Warbringers. If you can't find a group or can't solo them you can head out and find some of the Zandalari scouts. They both drop insignias that grant rep with the different factions.
    The have different abilities. If you look on their health bar you will see some buffs they have this will determine which abilities each will be using.
    The scouts are very easy to solo although if you pull them too far out of the path they were walking the do sometimes reset.

Warbringer: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69769/zandalari-warbringer
    Scout: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69768/zandalari-warscout

Also the insignias are BoA so if your Klaxxi one doesn't drop you can always send to an alt to get their rep up. Took me around 6 hours of killing them to get my alt to revered with all.
    Last edited by xxsamxx86; 04-23-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: extra info

Terrakz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! for the Answer, i will try that right away. Guys, keep hitting me with the suggestions if you have any. Any is greatly appreciated

Bearkin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can farm the item drops off them. Its a repeatable quest to turn in 5 Dread Crystals.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bearkin View Post
    You can farm the item drops off them. Its a repeatable quest to turn in 5 Dread Crystals.
    Thanks, but that was sorta what i was on about with the shards. And why dont i have a profile pic anymore :/ ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxsamxx86 View Post
    You can get a group or depending on class go and solo the Zandalari Warbringers. If you can't find a group or can't solo them you can head out and find some of the Zandalari scouts. They both drop insignias that grant rep with the different factions.
    The have different abilities. If you look on their health bar you will see some buffs they have this will determine which abilities each will be using.
    The scouts are very easy to solo although if you pull them too far out of the path they were walking the do sometimes reset.

Warbringer: Zandalari Warbringer - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Scout: Zandalari Warscout - NPC - World of Warcraft

Also the insignias are BoA so if your Klaxxi one doesn't drop you can always send to an alt to get their rep up. Took me around 6 hours of killing them to get my alt to revered with all.
    Well, I've tried to find any of the two above. And there are absolutely none. There are only those Sik'vess creatures, why?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also, where dafuq did my Profile picture, go

Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are in the different zones five total Warbringers.Jade Forest,Kun-lai,Dread Wastes,Krasarang and Townlong. If you goto the link and change the zone it will show you where the others are also on map The Warbringers have a spawn time of around an hour once killed.An hour seems like a long time but they do take a while to kill each one with the amount of health they have so if you are on a quiet realm its prety perfect timing once you kill them all the one you began with is back up. The scouts have a much faster spawn time. They vary between 15mins-half hour normally for me. So it takes a little flying around but very worth it

Edit: Your pic im not sure where it went you would need to go into settings and see from there :P
    Last edited by xxsamxx86; 04-23-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is, i can't add or see the option to add/Remove an avatar anymore.

Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it is next to profile at the top then on the left hand side a little down the page it gives me the options for avatar etc. If it isn there then I'm not sure you would maybe need to ask in a different section of the forum.

Kuraxz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The shards are quite fast!
    "Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again. And expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Gandalf17's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zandalari Warbringers are pretty fair reputation, you need about 30 'insignias' from neutral to exalted.

Erikrsson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One important thing regarding the Zandalari Warscouts - if you haven't seen someone killing them and there's no corpse/skeleton around, make sure to fly around and check if they're not wandering aruond - they tend to do that pretty often; sometimes you find them walking down some path not so far away from their spawning point.