52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feral Druid SimCraft and Questions/Pondering

Alright so, I have been going over the training dummy over and over for the last week after the patch, and I see that now simc has an updated list.

I looked at the stats on the character, and they are not the same stat base weights as icy. They are pretty much even with crit and mastery 41%crit 49%mast. so... I tried this out.

My druid is sitting at 858 iLevel, and the worst thing is that the only Titanforged gear I have gotten, doesn't have Agility on it. Neck pieces and Ring and #2 Trinket.

Current Stats: 39% Crit and 56% Mastery

I managed to get some neck pieces that have 1k+ crit instead of mastery, and it makes a slight bit of difference, but I think that I am sitting at a crossroads right now. Trying to figure out which way I should go.

I did notice last night after swapping out to some crit gear instead, I went up by about 10k dps, but I went from 64% mastery to 59% mastery. So a 5% mastery decrease gives 10k, and I am trying to decide if I should keep going towards equalizing it, or go back to some Mastery Gear.

I managed 277k on Ursoc/N and 260k on Nythendra/N so I am not concerned about where I am at as far as rotation, just a question on stats and seeing what other ferals have found from testing on the dummy's compared to the simc site's results and comparison etc.

Feral Druid SimCraft and Questions/Pondering
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simc should be used to find your own stat weights. The weights shown on the site are optimised for that specific gear, talent set, race, and so on.

Running simc on your character, minimum 10,000 iterations (preferably 25,000+) plotting all stats (will only plot beneficial stats) will give you the correct stat weights for your character. Should also be simming for 2+ mobs generally as well, since they are more realistic fights in both EN and Mythic+. Though it'll likely be the same overall priorities, the actual weighting will vary, and that's where the main difference comes in.

It'll give you a string you can import in to Pawn too, which is handy.

Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh yes, I forgot about Pawn ... will do that again, been a while.