0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 50(Rogue) Gear Suggestions

Hey all, I put this under Instances, because it involves instances by getting gear:

Currently I am level 50 and I am a rogue on Blackrock US(Mahkarr). I get many comments in PVP about how my gear sucks for my level, even though that may be true, I just wanted to come here and show you mu armory, and see if any of you can get me as BEST updated gear as possible up to level 0-55.

Show me armory link, if you can on the item.

My Armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory

Edit: Noticed it says 50 on my level, must have not updated

THANKS.

Lvl 50(Rogue) Gear Suggestions
    Ridain's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ajuma View Post
    Hey all, I put this under Instances, because it involves instances by getting gear:

Currently I am level 50 and I am a rogue on Blackrock US(Mahkarr). I get many comments in PVP about how my gear sucks for my level, even though that may be true, I just wanted to come here and show you mu armory, and see if any of you can get me as BEST updated gear as possible up to level 0-55.

Show me armory link, if you can on the item.

My Armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory

Edit: Noticed it says 50 on my level, must have not updated

THANKS.
    are you serious? screw PVP and keep leveling to 70, only takes about a week from where you are now..

the reason why you get comments on yer PVP is coz you are fighting 59s, stop PVP, go level. its simple.

Ajuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but it's not so simple for me, when you see a week, all i hear is wtf?

It could be cause I suck at this game, but I dont see how you could go 50-70 for just.. plain questing. Not trying to be rude, so dont take it that way.

da_bizkit's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best thing around level 50 i can suggest you is shadowcraft bracers from the AH. (if this is alt and you have the gold) otherwise there are just no good items that worth it. I can suggest you to get the bracers, make some quests in winterspring, epl, wpl, and you will hit 58 level when you head to outlands and get the phat lewt Otherwise the best dagger you can take at your level for rogue is deffinetly this one Barman Shanker - Thottbot: World of Warcraft
    -Rogues Do It From Behind-

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's about the best gear you can get at level 50, weither it's pvp, crafting, or quests. Maybe some world drops, but those are dependant if you got the gold, and if they're for sale on the AH at the time. Give me about 20-30 mins and I'll get the links for ya.

Gear you can get with PVP
    Forest Stalker's Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft Epic bracers, iLevel 55. 624 honor, 20 WSG marks.
    Defiler's Leather Boots - Item - World of Warcraft Rare boots, iLevel 53, 382 honor, 20 AB marks
    Defiler's Leather Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft Rare belt, iLevel 53, 382 honor, 20 AB marks
    Legionnaire's Band - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ring, iLevel 53, 208 honor, 20 WSG marks
    Outrider's Bow - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ranged bow, iLevel 53, 694 honor, 30 WSG marks
    Scout's Medallion - Item - World of Warcraft Rare necklace, iLevel 53, 208 honor, 20 WSG marks

Gear you can get from crafting
    Aquamarine Signet - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ring, iLevel 42. Grants 20 AP along with 7-8 points of two stats (Of the monkey can have 8agi, 7stam, and 20ap. Wow!)
    Truesilver Commander's Ring - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ring, iLevel 40. 7strength, 7agility and 6stamina. A little low level, but the stats are still great.
    Simple Opal Ring - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon ring, iLevel 52. Grants 12 agility. Good replacement for truesilver commander's ring if you don't need the stamina.
    Wicked Leather Gauntlets - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon gloves. iLevel 52. Grants 12agil and 11stamina.
    Helm of Fire - Item - World of Warcraft Rare helm. iLevel 50. Has 17agil and 10 stamina. Also has an 'on use' like a trinket which instantly blasts an enemy for 286-376 plus a DoT.
    Blackstorm Leggings - Item - World of Warcraft Rare pants. ilevel 52. Must be a leatherworker to make these as they are BoP. EXCELLENT rogue stats with agility, hit rating, and attack power. Get these if at all possible.
    Aquamarine Pendant of the Warrior - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon necklace. iLevel 44. Grants 20 attack power and can be 'used' to grant you, along with your party members, 15 stamina for 30 minutes.
    Light Emberforged Hammer - Item - World of Warcraft Rare 1H Mace. ilevel 52. 2.6 speed, 63-117 damage, and a passive 26 attack power, but you MUST be a weaponsmith to make this as it is BoP
    Mithril Blunderbuss - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon ranged gun. iLevel 41. Has 5 agility. Not much else of interest here.
    Wicked Leather Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon bracers. iLevel 53. 11agil, 5 stam.
    Much of the Nightscape gear is tuned for rogues/feral druids and stack agility and stamina as well, but are about equip level 35-42.

Gear you can get from questing
    Battlehard Cape - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon cape. 8stam, 10ap. Horde only.
    Duskbat Drape - Item - World of Warcraft Rare cape. 14agil + reduced fall damage. Rewarded from the level 50 rogue quest.
    Blazewind Breastplate - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon chest. 3 strength, 5 stamina, and 23 agility.
    Jangdor's Handcrafted Tunic - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon chest. 6 strength, 15 stamina, and 7 agility. Horde only.
    Whisperwalk Boots - Item - World of Warcraft Rare boots. 18 agility, 4 stamina, increased to stealth. Rewarded from the level 50 rogue quest.
    Masons Fraternity Ring - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ring. 13 agility, 5 stamina.
    Magni's Will - Item - World of Warcraft Rare ring. 6 strength, 7 stamina, and 14 crit rating. Alliance only.
    Blight Leather Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon gloves. 8 strength, 13 agility, 8 stamina.
    Marauder's Handwraps - Item - World of Warcraft Rare gloves. 10 agility, 11 stamina, and 20 attack power. Alliance only.
    Undercity Reservist's Cap - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon helm. 10 strength, 11 agility, 10 stamina. Horde only.
    Helm of the Pathfinder - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon helm. 17 stamina, 14 crit rating.
    Ebon Mask - Item - World of Warcraft Rare helm. 11 stamina, 14 crit rating, and 32 attack power. Rewarded from the level 50 rogue quest.
    Gryphon Rider's Leggings - Item - World of Warcraft Rare pants. 20 strength, 20 agility. Alliance only.
    Woven Ivy Necklace - Item - World of Warcraft Rare necklace. 6 strength, 9 agility, 10 stamina. Horde only.
    Medal of Courage - Item - World of Warcraft Rare necklace. 9 stamina, 20 attack power.
    Gryphon Rider's Stormhammer - Item - World of Warcraft Rare 1H mace. 2.7 speed, 66-124 dmg (35.2dps), 8 strength, chance to blast with nature damage for 91-125. Alliance only
    Blade of Reckoning - Item - World of Warcraft Rare 1H Sword. 2.4 speed, 60-112 dmg (35.8dps), 22 attack power. Alliance only.
    Highland Bow - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon ranged bow. 5 agility, 4 stamina.
    Penance Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon shoulders. 8 agility, 11 stamina, 7 spirit.
    Clouddrift Mantle - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon shoulders. 12 strength, 12 agility. Alliance only.
    Thorium Flight Blade - Item - World of Warcraft Rare thrown weapon. 6 crit rating, 12 attack power. Alliance only.
    Rune of the Guard Captain - Item - World of Warcraft Uncommon trinket. 20 attack power, 10 hit rating. Horde only.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 05-21-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Ajuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question answered,

I appreciate the support, helps me alot.

Wazabara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you earn honor eassier when you do low lvl PvP and then use the points once you turn lvl 70? or dosnt it work?

Kezah's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Alan said. Don't worry about gear while leveling since it'll all be replaced in a couple of levels. Just push it to 58 and get into outlands to and you will get gear from quests that is as good or even better than level 60 epics. Also if it's your first character then you really shouldn't waste money on gear either, save it for your epic mount instead, and later on your normal and epic flying mount.

liama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your bracers are bracers my lvl 23 hunter had -.-