0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gack! What happened?

I recently saw that druid bear model changing thing and was like holy cow that is super sweet. And I was going to try it. But first, when I opened WoW Studio nothing was in color. All white models. Hard to tell what they really looked like. So I figured I would try again later. But then after I downloaded the new patch 2.0.1 or whatever that new one was called. There is no longer a patch.mpq with weapons in it! There is just an environment folder in it! So does anyone know what I should do? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I saw that the model thread said no questions, yet I really wanted an answer to this. Thanks for your time!

**Alright I figured some of this out, but when ever I open My Warcraft Studio and then click on a .m2 file it crashes. Anybody know what I should do?***
    Last edited by Lukargo; 12-23-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Gack!  What happened?
    #ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gack! What happened?

The Great Gods(Blizzard) seem to Narf our Model Changing, so you have to Request DBC model edit From our Rogue Great Gods(MMOwned ModelChangers) All I can do now is Skin >.>

Jones4ever's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll tell you, instead of just extracting the bought files, extract the Weapon Folder or Say to me what weapon you wan't changed and i'll doit
    Manga, MMO, and Anime fan.

Lukargo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the extracting files allowed me to get the files. Thanks for that. But now I am wondering where do I actually put them? I followed the guide but after patch 2.0.1 it is so different. I tried doing it with the weapons and shield guide but it didn't work that way. Any help?

**I am trying to change the dirk model to the new caverns of time knife model.