0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cross Account Char Transfer - Diff Name

Hello, I recently inherited a shadow priest from a friend of mine and was wondering, could I transfer that shadow priest to my account, even though the last names are different on the accounts? I know you used to be able to do that, and I figured if Blizzard is incompetent enough not to be able to fix WoWarmory which they had working a month ago, then why would they notice this

No but seriously O.o
    Do y'all think I would have any issues if I tried to transfer the priest to my account?

Cross Account Char Transfer - Diff Name
    Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiero View Post
    Hello, I recently inherited a shadow priest from a friend of mine and was wondering, could I transfer that shadow priest to my account, even though the last names are different on the accounts? I know you used to be able to do that, and I figured if Blizzard is incompetent enough not to be able to fix WoWarmory which they had working a month ago, then why would they notice this

No but seriously O.o
    Do y'all think I would have any issues if I tried to transfer the priest to my account?
    No. You will have to call blizzard and give them the full info on the shadow priest account, get the last name changed to the last name on your account, then transfer.

Hope this helped ^^
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Malfurion's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impossible.

You can change your name only if you have been married or something like this. Without an document, that proves you name-change, there is no way to change you last name.

You can try to transfer the priest without a namechange, but i think, that you wouldn't have success.

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a way to change it, my method is just to say, I turned 18, and I want to change the name from my step-dad/mom to my name.

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

swyfty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need to contact blizzard and get the last names changed to be the same, then transfer.

ImTheEnd's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swyfty View Post
    You will need to contact blizzard and get the last names changed to be the same, then transfer.
    That was allready Said!

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gothian View Post
    There is a way to change it, my method is just to say, I turned 18, and I want to change the name from my step-dad/mom to my name.
    Any proof this will work?
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

kiero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should work. I'll just call them and tell them I can send my drivers license as proof, and use my current one. They won't be able to say show us proof of the prior, I'll say I just started college or something and that I'm halfway across the nation.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiero View Post
    It should work. I'll just call them and tell them I can send my drivers license as proof, and use my current one. They won't be able to say show us proof of the prior, I'll say I just started college or something and that I'm halfway across the nation.
    Well, as the WoW Lawyer...I must tell you that it will not work.

There's no reason why you and your parents' last names would differ. I do not think they will accept this. They might change the first name, but not the last name.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

kiero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why not. Step parents. Mommy and Daddy got into a nasty divorce, Daddy wasn't fit for raising me but I still liked him better. I was forced to live with Mommy who remarried and changed my last name, too. I turn 18 and want the name of my father, I get it legally changed back.