Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about release crack for Glider and other nice stuff

Hi,

i made a Glider crack to work as Full Version for WoW Patch 2.01. It is actually undetectable because i also changed the security settings and updated it to get it undetectable. its 500% working and 500% undetectable.

My question is... am i allowed to release a Glider crack here or will u start flame me because this Programm seems to be nice and 25$ would it be worth easily... ?

btw... im new to wow .. i played another mmorpg b4... i just saw this bot and saw its trial time limited and not updated yet for 2.01. This bot is very nice and i know u guyz say the same.. and actually most of these members here paid for Glider thats what i got...but anyway.. just tell me yes or no and dont flame me because i know you guyz bought it and if you tell me HERE NO I WONT RELEASE IT ANYWHERE TO PUBLIC. i will just use it for myself for free anyway...

sry if my english is not perfect like yours its cuz im from germany....
    some more:
    b4 wow i played another mmoprg like i told you and i was active in another forum which has been suspended from what i know ... ( about 1-2 weeks ago ) it was with underground section for special exploiters,crackers,scripters and ****... means just people with special acces could acces a special area.
    there was a free area also which had the most discussions and releases... like another Bot for the Game got cracked to use for free... it was like glider and also cost money....

i would suggest you to not flame me cuz i can be very helpfull. i dont want to say somethin like I HAVE THIS AND THIS but I WONT SHARE... but this is my first post here so i WILL do it 1 time and if u need prooves im free to add some...

here is what i got actually: i created a Gold Hack which sends the amount of money u want to another account without even having that gold.
    means u can send money via letter as example 100Gold and it will just decrease ur gold for 1 but the letter still has 100Gold in it.
    so you can send 100Gold with just having 1 Gold.
    I WONT SHARE THAT HACK cuz i dont want to get it patched real quick.
    But i will change my mind maybe if we can handle to get this board with underground threads and that.... so just people WHO REALLY release GOOD things will have access to it. so it wont get patched.
    i dont want everbody who just release one worthless tutorial to get access to the special area so then everbody could get in...
    just a handfull people had UG status in the other board so just the best from the best ....
    if u think about makin that. i will share more nice stuff i will discover soon.

makin cracks,hacks for this game is wayyyyy easier then for the other mmorpg.

cheers RedDevil

Question about release crack for Glider and other nice stuff
    treyska's Avatar Drummer / Designer
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Question about release crack for Glider and other nice stuff

thats a lot of %.

and @ the gold mail hack? i'll believe it when i see it.

RedDevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as i said i can prove it. i know there exist a bunch of people telling **** without even have knowledge of anything ...
    btw. im good in cracking,sniffing and ****
    i can tell u the gold hack has to do with packet sniffing if u even know whats that...
    i make a movie tonight and upload it to rapidshare to prove my skills.

later...

TripleShank26's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm... er... could you pm me with the details on how to do it because either it is impossible or you will get banned quickly... make a vid or Pm me with the details of the packet sniffing that you do.

Oh and by the way if you could send me the glider crack? im not good at glider files O.o they confuse me.
    Last edited by TripleShank26; 12-12-2006 at 05:06 PM.

Wireless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=P You will probably get flamed, banned, and deleted but send me a link. Right now Inner space is the best.

RedDevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i told you i will not share it until i get an OK for the Glider crack. And i dont share the Gold Hack until this Board gets a Section for Members with special access to it.
    The Gold Hack can get you banned if Blizzard gets attention and im sure they also read this Forum now or soon.
    I use the Gold Hack from another Account since 2 Weeks now and nothing happened. Maybe because they dont know. Maybe i will get banned on this account soon cuz Blizzard Crew will read this. who cares... i already send the Gold to soooooo much Characters so "myself" created GOLD is SAVE.
    BTW i thought Blizzard Servers will think my Gold is just Client Side and i thought i cant use it.... but i didnt even had 1 problem with that... it just accepted the Letter and created the Gold on the Servers. So the Gold is actually created by themselves.... zzz Blizzard seems to be n00b and didnt thought of that.

Clientside: that are items,gold e.c.t. which just YOU CAN SEE ON YOUR CLIENT IT DOESNT EXIST ON THE SERVERS IF U TRY TO PLAY OR ACT AROUND WITH IT IT WONT WORK and on next relog its gone.

BUT MY GOLD IS SERVERSIDE SO ITS USEABLE AND 100% WORKING.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl, you sir are a COMPLETE IDIOT. /end flame /begin proving you wrong
    1. if you just started playing wow then you wouldnt know much about it, so how could you get around warden?
    2. how did you update the security? a rootkit doesnt stop warden so yeah, owned.
    3.no, you didnt make a hack.
    4. gold is calculated server-side. meaning, you cant tell wow it owes you 100gold if it owes you 1g, simply because the server says no.

and, dont come here saying "this forum be change cuz i liek it tah be. k?" we arent going to let you into our hidden forums because you say you can hack.

[Stamped with Relz's ownage]

buh bye....
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

RedDevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Wireless
    =P You will probably get flamed, banned, and deleted but send me a link. Right now Inner space is the best.
    1. option is i will get flamed, banned and it will get deleted
    2. option is Moderators and Founders of this Board will see People with knowledge are around and start making this Board the best in the underground scene u can find.

People will come here and people with knowledge will come here. so it can be a platform for the best hacks,exploits,cracks for WoW which ever existed.
    I think even the Founder and Moderators will not follow to what i said but they will think about it and maybe make a board of this like i want it to.
    Because this board started to be a WoW Hacking Board and right now there is much on this Board which everbody could know. So its not a Board for Special Things its just a board to share methods / experience on WoW.

MAKE THIS BOARD BEST! I LIKE IT ALREADY AND WANT TO HELP.
    in my oppinion: **** WoW
    means: start makin this to a LARGE COMMUNITY where people come to and share things TO SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO BLIZZARD.
    -HOW UNSECURE BLIZZARD IS
    People say: how n00b are you to cheat in a Online MMORPG
    WANNA KNOW HOW NOOB I AM? IM BETTER THEN YOU.
    YES I CAN BE BEST OF ALL and ya WITH CHEATS...
    so all i can say to people who think hackign in online mmoprg is lazy
    YOU SPEND TIME PLAYING REAL FOR OVER MONTHS.
    I SPEND xx DAYS TO GET LVL 60 AND HAVE NEARLY UNLIMITED GOLD IN 1 STEP.
    i dont want to waste time to level my character... gettin money... gettin items.
    WOW STARTS TO BE FUNNY ON LVL 60 ..... AND WITH UBER ITEMS U DONT NEED TO CHEAT ANYMORE IF UR LVL 60 WITH GOZU ITEMS AND AN AMOUNT OF MONEY WHICH WILL BE ENOUGH FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS.
    so again.... U WANNA TELL ME U PLAY LEGIT AND UR FINE WITH IT ?
    I DONT PLAY LEGIT, I ENJOY MY REALLIFE AND IM STILL BETTER THEN YOU.
    now tell me cheats,hacks,cracks are lazy
    cheers guyz..

btw ehhhm i better dont talk to much today cuz im a lil on speed and that lets you talk to much and to crazy things.

but i dont lie. and i will prove. this is your chance to **** WOW.
    join me and vote for my oppinion

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

once again...your an idiot. you sound like hitler, preaching BS and saying to join you and side with you. you didnt make a gold hack, you didnt make glider undetectable, and no ones going to listen to you.

vaelor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I for one could care less about the actually glider hack, but im in favor of you posting it as this is an exploit site and it is nothing without the content. Also, i would be interested in just seeing how you got your gold hack working less than the specifics of the hack.

Just my opinion,

~Vaelor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys are retarded for believing him. he didnt make glider undetectable. he didnt make a gold hack. and anyways vaelor, its against the rules to post cracks for glider.

Gospel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I agree with relz I do wanna see some proof of the gold, SS anything. Some HUGE amount of gold.

RedDevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by relz
    rofl, you sir are a COMPLETE IDIOT. /end flame /begin proving you wrong
    1. if you just started playing wow then you wouldnt know much about it, so how could you get around warden?
    2. how did you update the security? a rootkit doesnt stop warden so yeah, owned.
    3.no, you didnt make a hack.
    4. gold is calculated server-side. meaning, you cant tell wow it owes you 100gold if it owes you 1g, simply because the server says no.

and, dont come here saying "this forum be change cuz i liek it tah be. k?" we arent going to let you into our hidden forums because you say you can hack.

[Stamped with Relz's ownage]

buh bye....
    well alright bro.
    im 17 years old.
    im a german boy.
    i wasted to much time at my comp.
    BUT:
    i have knowledge. FROM WHERE? from **** KO if anybody knows that.
    i have knowledge about ROOT KITS
    i can work with, PEID,OLLYDBG,HEXEDITORS,RESOURCETUNERS...

im not commin here to tell you things which i would like to be.
    im commin here to help. and lol you just say these things cuz YOU THINK ITS NOT WORKING.
    i KNOW WHAT I DO AND NOTHIN IS IMPOSSIBLE OK ?
    ok alright i accept. i come here tell things without prove.
    i will make a ****ing movie tonight and for now i explain MY STEPS.

get a packet sniffer.
    send 100Gold to a 2nd account and record the packets which sends from client - server.
    then i created a lil exe with a HOT BUTTON to start. This exe works to do this: it simply changes the packets when u send 1 GOLD to 100GOLD.
    the Letter will be send
    the GOLD DOES NOT EXIST RIGHT NOW ( or maybe will created when sending the letter )
    now when u open the letter from the 2nd account it will notice u accept money now and create the 100GOLD

so stfu and stop talkin **** if u dont know what ur talkin about
    nothin is impossible and that shows me so OFTEN on Knight Online.
    btw. I tell you 1 more thing.

You all know about trial accounts for WoW correct ?.... you cant send letters......
    now... my 2nd account is a trial account.... u say HOW ? u must hack the server to make your account FULL VERSION...
    i say NO stupid idiot THINK ABOUT IT.
    i just let the server THINK i am full version

as example:
    the game i played b4 is named "knight online" u have to pay money to be a "Premium Member" to login everytime. If ur just using a free account without paying u cant LOGIN when the servers are to full... NOW A TUFF GUY CREATED A HACK WHICH LET THE SERVERS THINK YOUR PREMIUM and u can login everytime like a full premium member...
    zzzz NO TELL ME AGAIN ITS NOT POSSIBLE

for glider... did u ever checked the exe ? and the GliderExtensions.dll?
    they are not even packed with somethin special u can easily open them with a debugger and look into it ( some is decrypted for that u just use PEID to find out how its packed ) then u download the UNPACKER and unpack the "glider.exe" and "GliderExtensions.dll" and walla ... u have the full readable .exe and .dll now ... open up your dbugger find out what parts do what and start reading it. .... for more info:
    in that .exe u can find some lines where the GLIDERCLIENT connects to the server ( to check for full or not ) ... u can simply bypass it and walla save it as an .exe and ur done.

and now shut the fck up cuz i know what im talkin about
    i really dont want to mess with u bro... i blieve ur not just starting to flamin me without sense... but try to blieve me I AM NOT LIEING.

btw... for making the glider undetectable u have to know a bit more about debugg programms.

ok bro... now VOTE AGAINST ME. or vote for me... like i said I DONT WANT TO MESS WITH U i want to help everybody and be a PRODUCTIVE part of this board.

cheers

Gospel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relz I hate to say it but TREATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude, because you admit your a nerd makes you a super hacker? no. i didnt say you didnt CRACK glider, i said you didnt make it undetectable. warden has more then one way of seeing if glider is running. and, your whole gold hack thing is wrong too. you think the server wouldnt see "oh look, this kid is telling me that out of no where he sent gold that he doesnt have and wants it"? look buddy, im not saying you didnt crack glider. its been done and i believe you could have. im saying you didnt make a gold hack because it would be 3656426% detectable. if you edit the packets the server will see and it will slap your ass with a fat ban. you think i have a blue name and special access because i talk ****? i know what im talking about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast