Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned Accounts and Collecter Edition pets

Hello

A few years ago I bought a non linked to battle.net collector edition vanille account and merged it with my Bnet. A week or so later the account was banned, not sure why as I never even played it except logging on once to unlock the pets to my Bnet account.

That in itself does not bother me, I have the 3 collector pets on my main account attached to the same Bnet. However, I wanted to open a new WoW account today and it told me I am at my maximum WoW accounts for the Bnet account.

I know I can "move" WoW accounts between Bnet accounts, I did it before. But the question, if I move my banned WoW account to my trash Bnet account, will I loose the collector pets or are they now tied to the Bnet account and not to the individual (banned) WoW account?

Thank you

Banned Accounts and Collecter Edition pets
    Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    249/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To my understanding pet/mounts/achive's are all linked t the battle.net account not the wow license.

Planetdune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scrappyballz View Post
    To my understanding pet/mounts/achive's are all linked t the battle.net account not the wow license.
    Are you sure about the achievement part? I do believe that you loose any achievement you didn't earn yourself if you delete/remove the character that did earn it. (You can see this when you hover over an achievement you earned with another character, it will say "not earned by <your name>" and list the name of the character that did earn it..

This is dangerous, as the pets are tied to the achievement right? So if I move the account and that makes me loose the achievement, will that also remove the pets as they are a reward for said achievement?
    Last edited by Planetdune; 11-08-2017 at 10:27 AM.

lilsniff's Avatar Contributor *snort*
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    137/89
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you move a WoW-license to a new/separate Blizzard account, the following will be moved/ not moved:

Will move Will not move
    Game account and expansions Unused character boosts
    All characters and their inventory, bank and void storage Items in the Collections Journal including mounts, pets, toys, wardrobe items, and heirlooms
    Character-specific achievements Account-bound achievements
    Gold and other currencies
    Game time

Regarding pets being linked to achievements - I believe that once you have earned the pet the two are completely seperate (achi/pet).

Source: Combine Blizzard Accounts - Blizzard Support

Although the article is about combining Blizzard accounts, the bottom part speaks of transferring a WoW-license to a new Blizzard account if it happens that you have filled up 8/8 WoW-licenses on your main Blizzard account (scroll down and choose World of Warcraft under "Select an option").
    Last edited by lilsniff; 11-08-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: More info

Planetdune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lilsniff View Post
    If you move a WoW-license to a new/separate Blizzard account, the following will be moved/ not moved:

Will move Will not move
    Game account and expansions Unused character boosts
    All characters and their inventory, bank and void storage Items in the Collections Journal including mounts, pets, toys, wardrobe items, and heirlooms
    Character-specific achievements Account-bound achievements
    Gold and other currencies
    Game time

Regarding pets being linked to achievements - I believe that once you have earned the pet the two are completely seperate (achi/pet).

Source: Combine Blizzard Accounts - Blizzard Support

Although the article is about combining Blizzard accounts, the bottom part speaks of transferring a WoW-license to a new Blizzard account if it happens that you have filled up 8/8 WoW-licenses on your main Blizzard account (scroll down and choose World of Warcraft under "Select an option").
    Thank you for the clear answer!

Nick Wattanavekin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Hello

A few years ago I bought a non linked to battle.net collector edition vanille account and merged it with my Bnet. A week or so later the account was banned, not sure why as I never even played it except logging on once to unlock the pets to my Bnet account.

That in itself does not bother me, I have the 3 collector pets on my main account attached to the same Bnet. However, I wanted to open a new WoW account today and it told me I am at my maximum WoW accounts for the Bnet account.

I know I can "move" WoW accounts between Bnet accounts, I did it before. But the question, if I move my banned WoW account to my trash Bnet account, will I loose the collector pets or are they now tied to the Bnet account and not to the individual (banned) WoW account?

Thank you
    Hey was just wondering, what did you tel Customer service exactly to get banned accounts moved to a different bnet??

Thank you Hin advance

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    customer service would not let me move any of my accounts so good luck with that