Thanks G/R
    24/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scaling Zones in Whole World of Warcraft and Twinks.

Hello people.

With blizzard having announced that they will make all of the old content scaleable to level... i cant help but thinking about my twinks and how it will affect them.
    every twink up untill level 70 will get a lot of new gear to choose from probably. and most likely above that aswell!

I my self have a level 19 Twink hunter and i would love to get some new gear for him.
    What are your guys thoughts on this and which gear are you looking forward to get on your twinks?

I'm not sure how everything will work but if the BoE classic epics will also scale to level when they drop.. that will make for an interesting objective to collect!
    My most wanted Epics have to be Rune Blade of Baron Rivendare. and Mark of the Dragon Lord. However i'm pretty sure my level 19 wont be able to get into Stratholme and LBRS but hey! can always hope!

please share your thoughts!

Scaling Zones in Whole World of Warcraft and Twinks.