Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can buy mounts with trail characters.

I hope it's posted decently, else please move or delete..

I know that if you make a human trial character (boosted instantly to level 100) a while back - you could buy all the diffrent racial mounts if you just boosted up a new race. Im quite sure this is fixed, and i mean.. Who dosen't have all the racial mounts by now.. :P

Anyways this isn't a glitch or anything, just something that is good to know:

Resently i sold a mount, but i only found a buyer on a shitty server, but i went with it, so i was left with alot of gold on a server i didn't play on, so i made a trial character, went to kun lai in MoP then i sent the gold over to this trial account, and i bought the Yak mount with tmog vendor on it. I was lucky i had never bought it, because this was a good opportunity to buy it. I know you could also buy battle pets and moveover but thats a boring and long process.

I wish i knew this myself, i tryed to google but couldn't really find if it worked, but i tryed and it did, so hopefully this information might help someone some day..

Thanks. :P

You can buy mounts with trail characters.
  2. Thanks Ginchy (1 members gave Thanks to blodyclan96 for this useful post)