0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    The cost of a free ticket my friend. I had a lot of fun trolling 13k people on a live stream.
    I expected you to reply in this way. The thing is - you made it sound in your original post as if you were going to approach it responsibly with backup plan and whatnot ("If it gets taken down for whatever reason I have a backup site ready to go"). Instead, the usual stuff happened - nothing new tbf.

I'm not saying I'm mad in any way - there were multiple other free streams and I could just find one that could simply do its job. All I'm saying is that it's not "Blizzard" who took your ticket really, you asked for it to be taken away. Also some form of a "Contributor that cannot be trusted" label here wouldn't probably be bad either - especially as you still seem to be somewhat proud of what you've done.

Streaming Blizzcon this Friday
    Lewlipopz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/94
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jack445 View Post
    I expected you to reply in this way. The thing is - you made it sound in your original post as if you were going to approach it responsibly with backup plan and whatnot ("If it gets taken down for whatever reason I have a backup site ready to go"). Instead, the usual stuff happened - nothing new tbf.

I'm not saying I'm mad in any way - there were multiple other free streams and I could just find one that could simply do its job. All I'm saying is that it's not "Blizzard" who took your ticket really, you asked for it to be taken away.
    All I said in my original post was that I was going to stream blizzcon, nothing else. The virtual ticket was taken away because someone here shared my link with reddit and I ended up with 13k extra viewers before it was shut down. The second it got in their grubby little paws it was dead in the water. What I really didn't see coming was Blizzard immediately taking away my ticket though, their reaction was probably because of the sheer number of viewers I had near the end.

Originally Posted by jack445 View Post
    Also some form of a "Contributor that cannot be trusted" label here wouldn't probably be bad either - especially as you still seem to be somewhat proud of what you've done.
    I promised ownedcore a stream and I delivered one for 13k people free of cost. If you didn't like it, then move on like any rational person would. I had a ton of fun, and so did many others; I'm even already planning for next year's stream. A lazy leecher really has no place to be critical here, sorry bud. Maybe make your own stream next time?

Regardless though, this was probably my favorite blizzcon of all time. We got another kickass cinematic and a ton of crazy announcements like classic servers and warfronts which I think have a ton of potential. I hope everyone enjoyed their Blizzcon weekend as much as I did. See you guys next year!

3. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to Lewlipopz for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12