Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apology to OC community and Mods

Hi OwnedCore community and mods,

I would like to apologize for being rude to members in this community, I have never had the best people skills and would like to try harder.
    If you see me post something and it appears like its harsh please let me know so I can improve.

Special apologies need to go out to members in the botting community as I have sometimes been rather harsh to other bot developers and rotation developers.

Individual apologies in the order i remember them
    - JuJuBoSc - Your work has been a great help to me in early memory editing days but lately I have done things which I am not proud of which has broken our trust, I would like to earn that back
    - Vitalic - I have said some harsh things about your rogue routines over the years but I have come to realise the issue was not with your routines, but with my skill on rogue and or monk
    - Maclone - Thanks for the private message you sent me it gave me a wakeup call I really needed and I apologise for being rude to you.
    - Jadd and DVA - You have had to put up with alot of me doing silly things lately on the forums.
    - Soapbox & CodeMyLife - Omega is one of my main competitors and as a result I have said some harsh things which I do regret and I apologise for leaking the un-encrypted Clear addon (The truth is I decrypted it to see what it was really doing)
    one suggestion to increase the lua obfuscation is to use Lua minifier ontop of your ASCII / Hex stuff
    - Vesper for using some of your offsets by referencing your DLL in some of my bots on GitHub (out of lazyness)

I am sure I have left some people off this list, this was not intentional I simply cant remember everything, but if you feel I hurt you in the past im sorry.
    Please help me to be a better human being, and give me a chance to show you the new me.

Apology to OC community and Mods
  2. Thanks MrNoble, buschaffe (2 members gave Thanks to WiNiFiX for this useful post)