Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Feat of Strength mount transfer from 1 bnet to another?

Hi all,

Can I clarify this: a toon from bnet A has earned a Feat of strength mount, like Ashes of Al'ar, invincible etc., if I move that toon to bnet B, will bnet B get the mount as well? Kinda confused if FoS mounts are considered character specific or not.

There are ppl saying that mounts or achievements earned by the toon do get transferred to new bnet account if the wow license is moved to new bnet account (just no pets), even though blizzard says it doesn't while others said it doesn't move no matter what. This confuses me as well.

Thank you for the response.

Loq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The process would go

Having the mount first unlocked> will get you the achievement
    System needs to recognize that you indeed have the mounts on the battle.net, licence and character. If it recognizes it, you will obtain the FoS.

So yes, if you manage to somehow transfer mounts over through a character transfer or battle.net merge then you will obtain them. also if you have an original character who earned the FoS (for example swift zulian tiger) and he gets transferred to another wow licence, you will obtain the FoS..however seeing as mounts dont transfer with anything..you are only left with the achievement and not the mount.

3. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to Loq for this useful post)
    Shiryuu28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does moving the entire licence to new bnet account will result in moving the mount to the new bnet account? This is what I am confused about as well.

Loq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it doesn't. Mounts will always stay on the current Licence and Battle.net account. This is to prevent abuse.

They do NOT transfer over.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll get the achievement but the mount will stay on the original account

Nidana's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've done this thing about 2 years ago in order to try to transfer my Obsidian Nightwing and it did work.
    I had 2 bnet accounts registered under my name, one of them had the mount on it. I created a starter edition account under that battle.net account and asked a GM to move it to another license. When I logged onto the second account, I got the Friends In Higher Places achievement and the mount was added to my collection.

Unfortunately I didn't record the whole process so you could trust me or not, but I assure you it worked for me. I'm still using this mount as my main one ^_^

And yeah, it might only work with the mounts you get after earning a certain achievement.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...attle-net.html (Move account-wide mounts to another Battle.net)

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nidana View Post
    I've done this thing about 2 years ago in order to try to transfer my Obsidian Nightwing and it did work.
    I had 2 bnet accounts registered under my name, one of them had the mount on it. I created a starter edition account under that battle.net account and asked a GM to move it to another license. When I logged onto the second account, I got the Friends In Higher Places achievement and the mount was added to my collection.

Unfortunately I didn't record the whole process so you could trust me or not, but I assure you it worked for me. I'm still using this mount as my main one ^_^

And yeah, it might only work with the mounts you get after earning a certain achievement.

Move account-wide mounts to another Battle.net
    Going through a GM to get the licence transferred to another battle.net is different to paid transferring a character to another battle.net account so it is quite possible that the mounts will move over but I believe GM's will do this at their discretion and providing you have a valid reason.