Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions about transferring a character to a new account

Hey!

I am thinking about transferring my main character to a new account. To give myself a little bit more insight I have a few questions regarding the transfer:

1) So as far as I know to transfer a character both accounts need the same last name? Do they also need the same first name?

2) Do I need some special documents for transferring?

3) What about my transmog, mounts and pets? Will I still have them? And will I keep my achievements that I've earned on that character? For example i earned the 2.400 achievement in 3v3 with that character? Will it still remain?

Would be very greatful if someone could help me even with one of my questions!

Questions about transferring a character to a new account
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aclyx View Post
    Hey!

I am thinking about transferring my main character to a new account. To give myself a little bit more insight I have a few questions regarding the transfer:

1) So as far as I know to transfer a character both accounts need the same last name? Do they also need the same first name?

2) Do I need some special documents for transferring?

3) What about my transmog, mounts and pets? Will I still have them? And will I keep my achievements that I've earned on that character? For example i earned the 2.400 achievement in 3v3 with that character? Will it still remain?

Would be very greatful if someone could help me even with one of my questions!
    1) Only the last name needs to be the same

2) No, it's just the standard character transfer but you tick 'also move character to another battle.net' or whatever

3) Mounts/Pets/Mogs will stay on the original account unless you have the transmog items in your bags or bank, pets will need to be caged (most should allow you to cage them) so you can 'claim' them on the new account if you wanted them to go across, achievements stay on the original account, only achievements which that character has earned will also be 'earned' on the newly transferred account and mounts won't move at all unless they are character specific (like gladiator mounts for example, earned by that character) or you have unused versions in your bags.

Aclyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much!!

HUSKY BOOST's Avatar Banned 100% trusted CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/29
    Trade Feedback
    344 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My quick advice for you, I transferred a lot of characters to my other account. All you need to know - simple rule : mounts, transmog and etc transfer with character, but only mounts and transmog that character earned. For example if you have gladiator mount, it will be transferred with character who earned this mount with glad title. Hope it helps

Shiryuu28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Alabamajo
    So if my character earned the Ashes of Al'ar and swift razzashi raptor feat of strength, and I transfer this character to new bnet account, that new account will get the mount as well?

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shiryuu28 View Post
    @Alabamajo
    So if my character earned the Ashes of Al'ar and swift razzashi raptor feat of strength, and I transfer this character to new bnet account, that new account will get the mount as well?
    Only character specific mounts like glad mounts, you'll get the FOS achievements for mounts which are usable across all characters (account wide mounts) but the mount won't actually move over, only the ones which can be mounted by one character only.
    Last edited by Scumstation; 07-29-2017 at 12:24 PM.

sogold's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my problem too. Thanks for your fast reply.
    Last edited by Scumstation; 10-05-2023 at 07:08 PM.

baoanatmt79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yawnstar View Post
    1) Only the last name needs to be the same

2) No, it's just the standard character transfer but you tick 'also move character to another battle.net' or whatever

3) Mounts/Pets/Mogs will stay on the original account unless you have the transmog items in your bags or bank, pets will need to be caged (most should allow you to cage them) so you can 'claim' them on the new account if you wanted them to go across, achievements stay on the original account, only achievements which that character has earned will also be 'earned' on the newly transferred account and mounts won't move at all unless they are character specific (like gladiator mounts for example, earned by that character) or you have unused versions in your bags.
    Thank you very much!!
    Last edited by Scumstation; 09-27-2023 at 02:10 PM.
    My website: https://baa.vn/