Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How safe and viable is buying high rating PVP wins for gear farming?

From looking at the highest ilvl players in wowprogress, most of them are PVPers. So I am thinking buying wins in around the 2000 rating range to farm gears. However, with Blizzard's recent RBG ban, I am not sure if they will ban my account or just remove the titles/mount from it. I did get caught for account sharing in PVP 3 months ago, which they took away my title but kept the mounts for some reason.

How safe and viable is buying high rating PVP wins for gear farming?
    BaloushiBoost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

It is depends. For example firstly, login location matters (account share boost). So sudden change in very short time flags your account. Secondly, once that happens, account will be reviewed and if they see before login rating and after directly 2k+ constant wins, then it is quite obvious, and may lead to character disqualification from ladder. So you will not receive end of season titles & rewards. Usually I recommend if you do choose to do such services, self-play boosts and if you have prefer the account share than at least request for VPN same location login additional to slow boost methods so it looks you are naturally climbing ladder.

regards