17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arcadefire View Post
    Why are you a pathological liar? That's YOU and that's YOUR video. As you're scrolling through the chat with a GM in the video, you use the same language you do on these forums, and you can clearly see your post on these very forums in the video. There's a big "Edit Post" button right under your username TIMECHILD.

You've lost all credibility. I normally don't want to side with Blizzard, but you probably did do it and you're not a very good liar. You need to stop lying. Don't act like you just stumbled across a video when you made it yourself, *******.

iam confused what the heck are you going on about

What actions could be "exploitation of game mechanics"?
    arcadefire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to page 1 post #14 -- What actions could be "exploitation of game mechanics"? (What actions could be "exploitation of game mechanics"?)

He says
    Looks like a video was made about this too I see WoW Ban Wave 05/01/17 - Cause of Ban & GM Chat - YouTube
    He says "Looks like a video was made" yet he's the one who made the video. He should have said, "Here's a video I made about it" but he made it seem like it's some random guy's video. It's his video.

Why would someone lie about it? It'd be like me linking my youtube channel here and and saying HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND.

Get it? Good. The guy is dishonest.

3. Thanks ev0 (1 members gave Thanks to arcadefire for this useful post)
    tovek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard doesn't care dude, you could have 0 rbg wins and 0 arena wins, and theyd still say you were guilty. They didn't do any kind of investigation into any of our appeals. Not a single one. What they did do is treat multiple long time customers like piece of shit murderous criminals. Also i would REALLY love to know, why when the people have been spamming TRADE CHAT for MONTHS, why were they not banned immediately? Why were they allowed to cheat and to infect innocent players with their cheating? Why didn't you do your jobs blizzard? Is it the players fault that YOU didn't do what your supposed to and ban people who have been legit advertising it for freaking MONTHS literally since before 2017 started they have been advertising it... THAT is what i want to know!

alzika's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still pissed off about this. I actually have a grand total of *FIVE* RBG wins in all of Legion and I get banned for doing absolutely nothing?

Anyone who needs to send something to Blizzard to help them prove your innocence, you can look at your achievements for your character for PVP on the armory pages and see the progress you have towards the 40 RBG wins in season 3. I only have 5 wins and I didn't even play WoW at all during the previous season, so I know that number is accurate.

Insane.

highs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tovek View Post
    Blizzard doesn't care dude, you could have 0 rbg wins and 0 arena wins, and theyd still say you were guilty. They didn't do any kind of investigation into any of our appeals. Not a single one. What they did do is treat multiple long time customers like piece of shit murderous criminals. Also i would REALLY love to know, why when the people have been spamming TRADE CHAT for MONTHS, why were they not banned immediately? Why were they allowed to cheat and to infect innocent players with their cheating? Why didn't you do your jobs blizzard? Is it the players fault that YOU didn't do what your supposed to and ban people who have been legit advertising it for freaking MONTHS literally since before 2017 started they have been advertising it... THAT is what i want to know!
    hey its blizzard k8fY0Hv.jpg

arcadefire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alzika View Post
    I'm still pissed off about this. I actually have a grand total of *FIVE* RBG wins in all of Legion and I get banned for doing absolutely nothing?

Anyone who needs to send something to Blizzard to help them prove your innocence, you can look at your achievements for your character for PVP on the armory pages and see the progress you have towards the 40 RBG wins in season 3. I only have 5 wins and I didn't even play WoW at all during the previous season, so I know that number is accurate.

Insane.
    Can you post your armory? Just curious about your wins. Someone posted this earlier on reddit

He said his friend was banned and he only had this low amount of wins.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arcadefire View Post
    Can you post your armory? Just curious about your wins. Someone posted this earlier on reddit

He said his friend was banned and he only had this low amount of wins.
    Here you go.

What actions could be "exploitation of game mechanics"?-screen-shot-2017-05-04-12-29-24-pm-gif

Majino's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone should be getting an email soon saying that all perm bans have been adjusted to 6 month bans.

Just a heads up, my friend that works at Blizzard said that they had an internal meeting about it today. All mounts, ap, and gold will be removed if obtained through RBGs.
    Last edited by Majino; 05-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.

10. Thanks Pablito89 (1 members gave Thanks to Majino for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Majino View Post
    Everyone should be getting an email soon saying that all bans are moved to 6 month bans.

Just a heads up, my friend said that they had an internal meeting about it today. All mounts, ap, and gold will be removed if obtained through RBGs.
    Even if this is true, I still did nothing wrong and a 6 month ban is NOT acceptable! I really hope you are being serious though, as that means they are at least looking at it. Did your friend say when "soon" would be in regards to this email?

Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alzika View Post
    Even if this is true, I still did nothing wrong and a 6 month ban is NOT acceptable! I really hope you are being serious though, as that means they are at least looking at it. Did your friend say when "soon" would be in regards to this email?
    I am being 100% serious.

From my understanding, they should go out later tonight.

If I am wrong, I give Sniffing or any other mods permission to ban me.

13. Thanks Bambamm, OCKirdd, Pablito89 (3 members gave Thanks to Majino for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is badly wrong at Blizzard. Too many people who are obviously clueless about exploits are getting banned.

My guess would be: Turing Test with poor Bayesian calibration working on the assumption of a linear distubution in a non kurtosis zero environment.

In Layman's terms: they hired some math geeks to detect bots who came up with some really pretty formulas but didn't test it properly.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone should be getting an email soon saying that all perm bans have been adjusted to 6 month bans.

Just a heads up, my friend that works at Blizzard said that they had an internal meeting about it today. All mounts, ap, and gold will be removed if obtained through RBGs.
    I am being 100% serious.

From my understanding, they should go out later tonight.

If I am wrong, I give Sniffing or any other mods permission to ban me.
    No email at all...so I don't understand why you would have made all that up...

Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't make anything up, give it a little time. I only assumed it may go out last night.

nickrpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard lifted my ban 100%.

Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all of the people that actually believed me, emails should be out now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast