Question regding 2-factor authentication and continuous exploitation of Elysium Wow menu

User Tag List

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regding 2-factor authentication and continuous exploitation of Elysium Wow

Allow me to post this here because emu/private server is abit low in participation, same could go for Blizzard's retail WoW

It's a general question about the 2 Factor Authentication system. Does this reveal anything to the developers regarding the player behind his private pc network? Anything that could not be revealed before and that this system is used as a potential hidden mechanic of getting more data from users, while claiming it makes their gaming experience more safe? I am NOT speaking about getting hacked by the devs, I am simply wanting to know if this makes a gold sellers and exploiter's life more troublesome.

I have never been hacked in any game, since the release of MMOs I play them, never has happened anything with minimal security and common sense usage of "pc hygiene" (cleaning your system, checking folders, checking processes, defrag, etcetc, doing it all yourself and thus having no problems). So why would I now start to use a 2factor auth.?

I am asking this because Elysium's forum in hack complains is packed with the same answer: Get a 2factor authentication (and this would not have happened). Really?

Again, main question: Does this influence the life of an exploiter or is it really just a + in security and completely neutral?

Question regding 2-factor authentication and continuous exploitation of Elysium Wow