Private server refuses to swap incorrect items. Need advice on possible charge back. menu

User Tag List

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private server refuses to swap incorrect items. Need advice on possible charge back.

Quick summary of my problem.

I bought some points in private server so I can exchange them to ingame items. I made a mistake and bought them (items) on wrong character, I contacted them instantly, and when contacted gm asking to swap items or refund currency so I can correct mistake, I was told that there is nothing he/she can do but I have to contact them via email (prior that tickets was canceled in the game until they gave me the answer)

So I did I contacted them via email and received no further response. I really don't mind supporting servers financially, but what pisses me off is greedy ******* who thinks that I might use my real life money again (which is a lot to me) and still buy the items to correct my mistake, there is no any other logical explanation why this can't be fixed in seconds. To hell I had private server on my own, I know the drill.

I'm considering doing chargeback to get my money back, since not fixing my problem is mainly their ego issue nothing that can't be done. I wonder if people might have similar experiences, maybe a quick sentence or two what should I write.

Thanks a lot

(If you intention insult me don't bother it's not gonna work, I have a right to ask for help)

Private server refuses to swap incorrect items. Need advice on possible charge back.