Ebay shut down Gold selling auction, probably first of an entire upcoming cascade menu

User Tag List

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ebay shut down Gold selling auction, probably first of an entire upcoming cascade

I currently cant access my email to post you exactly what happened, but today happened something very new: my ebay auctions in regards to wow gold sales were shut down due to copyright infringement by an US organization, which's name I wanted to post you, protecting intellectual property. I wrote ebay what this was all about, since I thought it wouldnt have anything to do with Blizzard directly, and yet it does, they are part of that organization. I then pointed out what all the gold ads are on ebay and why they are still active and I am curious what the answer of the support will be. Never, ever had that happening in the last years of selling accs and now gold. Possible start of something bigger? Idk and actually idc

Edit: Entertainment Software Association. That has triggered ebay's VeRI program. Can read up what all of that is using google
    Last edited by crunk001; 02-11-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Ebay shut down Gold selling auction, probably first of an entire upcoming cascade
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you using eBay?

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Charax View Post
    Why are you using eBay?
    I am just starting out, a few hours later I had my first customers and sold gold. I also got in contact with the guys here in the trade section, but I dont see a point selling gold for such a very low price, when I am able to distribute it for 10cent/1k to a player directly.

What would you recommend?

...I would even advertise it ingame. No idea yet if blowing a battle-chest for a few days/weeks for advertising in trade chat and then getting 100% banned is worth it

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    I am just starting out, a few hours later I had my first customers and sold gold. I also got in contact with the guys here in the trade section, but I dont see a point selling gold for such a very low price, when I am able to distribute it for 10cent/1k to a player directly.

What would you recommend?

...I would even advertise it ingame. No idea yet if blowing a battle-chest for a few days/weeks for advertising in trade chat and then getting 100% banned is worth it
    I would recommend not using eBay. Clearly it isn't working out. You can advertise it on the trade forums for whatever price you want.
    Last edited by AccountShark; 02-11-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Charax View Post
    I would recommend not using eBay. Clearly it isn't working out. You can advertise it on the trade forums for whatever price you want.
    grats on Contributor

6. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to Ashoran for this useful post)

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    grats on Contributor
    Thanks!

8. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to AccountShark for this useful post)