0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab Lord exploit?

Currently I have been seeing a lot of Scarab Lords with the mount in Dalaran and immediately started thinking that this is not normal. Normally there are one or maximum two on my high populated server. At the moment there are at least 10 new players I've seen having the title and mount since the micro holiday was active.

Could this be an exploit during the micro holiday that allowed some to get the title and mount? Perhaps if they had the scepter in their bag they would be able to turn it it, for an example.

Anyone that know if this is true?

Scarab Lord exploit?
    JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The functionality for obtaining the Scarab Lord isnt in the game anymore. Does not matter if you have the scepter or not. It was removed from the game and is gone. The event wasn't tied to old event itself, simply a virtual race and some worldquests in a new event, nothing else.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt it :c

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There aren't any working methods left for getting the scarab lord title. The events don't roll out on new servers anymore, and the inactive and unmerged accounts that you could merge to your account, to get their achievements, mounts etc. (waste of money btw :/) is a dead business now that there's no more accounts.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Terrassen View Post
    Currently I have been seeing a lot of Scarab Lords with the mount in Dalaran and immediately started thinking that this is not normal. Normally there are one or maximum two on my high populated server. At the moment there are at least 10 new players I've seen having the title and mount since the micro holiday was active.

Could this be an exploit during the micro holiday that allowed some to get the title and mount? Perhaps if they had the scepter in their bag they would be able to turn it it, for an example.

You too? yeah man, I noticed a few weeks back that I kept seeing scarab lords and I was like, there has to be a dupe or exploit because seeing 1 almost every BG (different characters) seemed crazy. Done the research though, no luck i'm afraid.
    Last edited by Scumstation; 01-26-2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Took out link to wrong dupe thread

mpollywolly's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UrbanSurgeon View Post
    EDIT: Seems there WAS a working dupe exploit but has now been fixed - http://www.projectetal.com/forums/th...-is-out.31638/
    You linked to a diablo dupe..?

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mpollywolly View Post
    You linked to a diablo dupe..?
    Oops, regardless, there isn't anything possible afaik.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get SL from other people's accounts if you can sweet talk a GM well enough.

That's about it.

Loq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Terrassen View Post

1. The mount and title is unobtainable after patch 3.0.9 february 2009.
    2. The Scarab Lords you have seen are non legit Scarab Lords. 95% of the title holders got it in BC and WotLK when new realms opened up that still had the gates closed.
    You can check this by checking their achievements date. 2008 is mostly original and 2009 is a realm transfer/reroller.
    3. Pretty sure none of the Scarab Lords you seen are the ones that opened the gates in Vanilla. They are the true original Lords and are the rarest title holders in WoW.
    4. Ive seen quite a few Lords when Legion launched but I have yet to see a 2008. Im sure that around 60 or less originals still play in EU and US combined including me, and guessing that around 350 to 450 are non legit ones, so this explains why you have seen quite a few of them.
    5. There is no other way to obtain this mount and title anymore. Period. Its 2017.. it was already bad enough that players could get it in WotLK at level 80 let alone players getting it in 2017.
    6. Hope this info helped you out a bit ^.^
    Last edited by Loq; 02-04-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Grifit's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an active way of getting a scarab lord dupe with mount plus title on your account. My friend does this service, plus he can get plague proto drake and proto black drake all you need is a character who has earned these kind of items and i have the possesion of these items. This isnt a scam we have feedback on websites, I could also show proof etc. If anyone is interested in buying this kind of service let me know.