[Question & Advice] I'm new in WoW, and want to make some real cash from it menu

User Tag List

kazurengan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question & Advice] I'm new in WoW, and want to make some real cash from it

Hello, as the title says, i'm new in WoW, and i want to make some real cash by selling gold, on other
    forum i asked how i could sell gold 24/7 on all servers. but then someone told me that there was 2 types of
    gold sellers

-Gold farmer (that sells gold to gold re-sellers)
    -Gold seller (That are 24/7 online selling gold on all servers)

although i'm not entirely sure how this works yet, i want to be a gold farmer since i can't be online 24/7 at
    all servers, but my main problem is. How will i find these gold buyers? all i see is gold re-sellers on playerauctions
    g2a, etc... providing their service 24/7 but i can't do that. but not a single site or person buying gold.

Also, how much do you think i can make per month, if i farm at least 200k gold per week?

Thanks in advance.

[Question & Advice] I'm new in WoW, and want to make some real cash from it
    osiris7777777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont need to be a gold farmer to make money on wow, do what i do go to goldshire inn on moonguard us and roll a female character and erp for gold. i can make around 20k in an hour if i really try.

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200k a week = maybe $40-$60 a month depending on who you're selling to. Resellers pay less than private buyers, but they're often the safest and most reputable.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Charax View Post
    200k a week = maybe $40-$60 a month depending on who you're selling to. Resellers pay less than private buyers, but they're often the safest and most reputable.
    only 40-60$?
    i thought i could make like $1000-$2000 with wow gold making
    meh. thanks anyway

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
    only 40-60$?
    meh. thanks anyway
    Maybe back in 2007, but 200k is nothing nowadays.

6. Thanks Ginchy (1 members gave Thanks to AccountShark for this useful post)
    Chimeon's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 40-60$?
    meh. thanks anyway
    Try US realms, 1 mil is 100 dollars atm.

Machinelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, as the title says, i'm new in WoW, and i want to make some real cash by selling gold, on other
    forum i asked how i could sell gold 24/7 on all servers. but then someone told me that there was 2 types of
    gold sellers

-Gold farmer (that sells gold to gold re-sellers)
    -Gold seller (That are 24/7 online selling gold on all servers)

although i'm not entirely sure how this works yet, i want to be a gold farmer since i can't be online 24/7 at
    all servers, but my main problem is. How will i find these gold buyers? all i see is gold re-sellers on playerauctions
    g2a, etc... providing their service 24/7 but i can't do that. but not a single site or person buying gold.

Also, how much do you think i can make per month, if i farm at least 200k gold per week?

Thanks in advance.
    In life, and in games, the time to exploit market opportunities are in times of rapid change. Wow is a mature game with limited growth. I'd look elsewhere. The fatted calf was turned into hamburger long ago and Blizz has mercilessly cracked down on illicit activity. Any day you run the risk of losing your entire time investment.
    The ugly truth is that you can make more flipping burgers. Those 120 hour a weeks really add up. Time is money friend. The time between "I'm not sure how this works yet" to "multiple accounts botting" is a time sink comparable to starting a legitimate real life business, except tin this case it's a sleazy minimum wage job with negative respect. If you wanna get paid being a scumbag you should become a cop, parole officer, or dogcatcher.
    Last edited by Machinelf; 01-16-2017 at 06:58 AM.

anouxa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200k gold is nothing in one week. i AH and make that that a night posting stuff using the armory app before i fall asleep but you're limited to 200 transactions per day. There are two good ways to see how much you can make per 1k - Pretty much look at a gold selling website and realize you'll probably only make about 30-50% selling in bulk to chinese gold sellers or look at your wow AH and the wow token cost, on my server right now its 60k for 1 month which cost someone 20 bucks. following that you could tell people you hand farm it that you personally know and trust, I clear about $25 per 100k to guild members or their friends and about $15 to gold sellers. To find a gold seller you can use the gold buy / sell forum on ownedcore and network through there. I have a lot of the guys added on skype and they'll message me with current buying prices. bigger names have incentives like points per 100k gold you sell them and you can redeem it for corny stuff like game time / game keys (which will eventually be needed if you sell a lot of gold). and yeah i paid my way through college selling gold, buying computers and converting them to bot computers. hand farmed to the friends botted gold to the websites

helpful tip, if you sell to people use paypal and ask them to gift it. otherwise other charges may occur

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200k a week is like 20 bucks to sell to middle-man reseller. My income is 200k+ profit per day on live realms (playing legit), and I wouldn't risk my account getting banned for a measly 500 bucks a month.

The ONLY way you are going to make money is to have a legit gold farm for dozens of accounts. This will require some technical knowledge as well as practical knowledge as well as some maneuvering to avoid insta ban on account creations as Blizz likes to hunt these bot farms down, and there are a number of ways to identify the machine one account is being used. You essentially need to have an assembly line constantly running with expectation of bans within days, if lucky, 1+ week, if you wish to really make fun, and then you need to know how to shift the gold around without raising any red flags, and then you need to know the concept of mule accounts and laundering gold through guilds and so on.

In other words, is it worth it? No, unless you are a teenager too young to get a real job yet, or you live in a 3rd world country where your currency sucks so much that the Euro and the Dollar give massive returns on conversion. If that is not the case, you are going to have a tough time making it worthwhile. Think of it like this... You can find an entry level 10 dollar an hour job pretty much anywhere. That is about $1600 a month. You would have to farm 16 million+ gold per month to make the equivalent... In fact, you would actually need to make far more than 16 million, since you'd have to factor in the cost of lost accounts (about $45 to make a new account w/Legion). So, in reality, you'd probably need to earn maybe 25 million in gold per month to cover your losses on accounts. Now, factor in the initial hardware startup costs. Even if you got 10 bots running on a single PC, you'd need more than 1. So, there is some initial cost investment. Let's say that investment is $800 to get a few rigs that can pump out the bots on the lowest graphic setting. Another startup cost to consider.

In other words, unless you are willing to get a massive farm going to make decent money, it's just not worth it. Just my opinion. Also, be aware that you now have to compete against the legit market of coins. This has removed a LOT of demand from the economy on the black market of gold selling. This has depressed the prices even further. Blizz is really on the offense against botting now too, more than ever, which makes the whole effort of getting into less enticing than ever. It just is not quite what it once was.

It's ok if you still want to try, just have your expectations in check because you initially came into this thinking 200k is a lot. It is not. Again, 200k is like 20 bucks to your paypal account.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 40-60$?
    meh. thanks anyway
    do research. the first thing you would come up is what 1k gold is worth on average

but then again.. why is everyone playing inside the maze? you want gold and you want to translate that gold into real money you can actual use to do whatever you like in this human-dreamworld, why not get directly to the source and find out how you can generate the gold yourself?
    Last edited by crunk001; 01-19-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well only places that come to my mind is broken isles for farming
    i currently have 2 pcs farming but only making 20-40k per day

boo1122's Avatar Member