Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Private server 3.3.5 exploits?

So I like this forum and I tend to spend hours reading "useless" stuff, but wait, useless because I don't play retail and only priv servers I'm pretty sure the thousands of topics are worth. But yeah, sadly it's hard to find something for private servers. Also I bought premium account in hope to find something interesting in private sections but again only tons of threads of Legion (I think?) and other pve-retail things.
    I also did a search by using the words "warmEne" "blEckrock" "c1rcle" and so on but nothing, only Sell and Trade announces. (i write wrong letters because I don't want this topic becoming too public just by everyone typing server names on google). (also, if naming servers is not allowed I ask sorry and please censure them)

So I had in mind that little exploit that could make u buy wrathful shoulders on blEkrock realm without having the requirements, you maybe know it. I don't know if now it is fixed but was like only a short circle of elitist guys that knew/know the trick. And it isn't posted anywhere here (the irony, its posted on warmene official forum instead..).
    So I know this exploit because i know a friend who knows a friend, but we can't know everything and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things kinda "abusable" (like box cases or tokens or trasmo, or a faster way to level, to make golds... I dont' know). I'm looking for them, I dont want cheat or something totally gamebreaking giving me advantages vs other players, absolutely NOT ( I do only pvp but on certain realms I need to level and that is a hell for me I did that like 500 times and a little exploit would be nice to skip that phase) Same for boxes on bleckrock, always get trash items and i drop like 1 every 20 arenas.

How can I know small bugs for priv servers (most famous one) waiting to be fixed, like the shoulder one? Is there a private part of forum dedicated that I'm missing? Or what?

Thanks let me know.

[Question] Private server 3.3.5 exploits?