Ideas for how to make WoW mulitplayer harcore and with greater Depth again! menu

User Tag List

Niek's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideas for how to make WoW mulitplayer harcore and with greater Depth again!

Thanks, this post is about ideas on how to make WoW fun again, Expansion after Expansion wow has been letting most of us down time and again.
    Up to the point where they are now removing whole systems and skills from the game which where great game features in certain expansions, losing great parts of the game permanently.
    Also a terrible thing in my opinion is that WoW went Graphics > Gameplay which made mass gatherings of any sort more laggy, and people getting together was one of the main things which makes wow good i think. For example Iron Forge back in the day. a bit laggy but so worth it.

I have a few ideas that i think would make WoW great again!

And i will not post them all at once, but i will start off with 3 ideas and post more later in this thread!
    Im curious about everyones ideas! so please share your ideas here!

***Making old Raids/Dungeons max level again***
    My idea is to make everything from WoW in the past be usefull again in WoW, revamping basicly all old dungeons and raids and scale all gear up basicly,
    Also dropping old loot basicly... but leveled up. also old craft recipes but with mats from a new expansion, this would give a huge boost to PvE depth and replay value.
    Imagine getting your guild pumped up for different oldskool raids just because that Tier set is the BiS for you at the moment! This would also solve major lack of content problems WoW has been having.(im not talking timewalking i mean real lvled up Blackwing Lair etc)

***Rebirth System***
    To also give WoW more replay value and make it feel as if the world was alive again... there should be something where when you reach Max level you can choose to Rebirth,
    Basicly making your main Character level 1 again and making it 3 times harder to reach max level again, but you gain boosts when you finaly reach it... this would bring people back to leveling and relive old expansions and actually feel proud again when reaching max level. This would also fix the Lack of content problem in a relatively easy way.
    The rewards for Rebirthing could be for example extra talent points or passive stats.. something which would make you really stand out from non rebirthed players.

***Soul Essence System***
    This system makes every Elite/Rare/Boss have an extremely low chanse to drop his "Soul Essense" every Creature has their unique Soul Essence which when enchanted to your body parts (not gear) give you some of the creatures/bosses power. drop chanse at about 0.01% and making them tradeable. Bosses ofcourse having much more powerfull Souls then others, give passive abilities and also Skills, so in total you could have about 15 Soul essences bound to your body, which would be a Huge boost to your power.. making the game overall So sooo much more fun..

Obtaining BiS with these 3 systems would be so hard! and so much fun to figure out the best way to optimize everything... and the world would see Legends rise again!
    It might be a bit hard to implement the Third idea of mine, but since all mob skills and pasives are already in game it should be absolutely doable.

this would also make arena pvp not balanced, but you could have different arena ratings for Arena how it is now, and arena with these new powers.

I have many more ideas which i love to talk about but :P im also curious to what you guys would like to see in WoW!
    Let me know please! thx guyz

Ideas for how to make WoW mulitplayer harcore and with greater Depth again!
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    ***Rebirth System***
    To also give WoW more replay value and make it feel as if the world was alive again... there should be something where when you reach Max level you can choose to Rebirth,
    Basicly making your main Character level 1 again and making it 3 times harder to reach max level again, but you gain boosts when you finaly reach it... this would bring people back to leveling and relive old expansions and actually feel proud again when reaching max level. This would also fix the Lack of content problem in a relatively easy way.
    The rewards for Rebirthing could be for example extra talent points or passive stats.. something which would make you really stand out from non rebirthed players.
    Let's make it so where people who bot / powerlevel 1-100 can then get even stronger when they "rebirth" and bot / powerlevel back 1-100 again.

Niek's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!

Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Let's make it so where people who bot / powerlevel 1-100 can then get even stronger when they "rebirth" and bot / powerlevel back 1-100 again.
    haha, Boters can do what they like :P. But everyone starting from lvl 1 again all at the same time... would transform the world in a way we all would love to see again i think :P
    Doing Dead Mines again with all ur bro's ^^

Android32's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    8/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this kinda sounds like dark souls

monkeypaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will have to revamp the whole PVP system from the ground up again. They did it a few years ago, obviously to the dismay of millions of neckbeard basement dwellers, but they will have to do it again. The numbers don't add up anywhere.

6. Thanks Niek (1 members gave Thanks to monkeypaw for this useful post)