Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What class will you main in Legion??

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering will many people just go straight in for Demon Hunter when Legion drops or will you continue to main the class you're playing in WoD? Or perhaps you will drop your current class in favour of a current class within the game?

At the moment I've got either MW Monk or Boomkin Druid in my sights but it's not set in stone.. no real aim for pvp/pve in Legion just a general overall class to run about with and make some gold, if PvE/PvP happens then well and good.

Mistweaver Monk because I really enjoyed MW Monk in WoD but I seen now the core of MW changed in Legion so I'm unsure until I play it ingame. I suppose at the beginning there will be DHs everywhere just like DKs in wrath and then it will calm down, I'd imagine that will mean healers will be in demand. :confused: So that might be a factor also.

Balance Druid because I've got a cool transmog on him and I really love the look of Boomy in Legion, they've moved away from watching that stupid bar going left and right..

If you've got some free time, drop a post and say what you will play in legion and if you have even more time feel free to elaborate on the reasons why you will play that class, will it just be for PvE or PvP.. it might even be just for mobility to farm the gold cap or just to get hold of your favourite artifact. I know there's loads more reasons to play wow than just raiding and arena/battlegrounds (just please not pet battles , anything but pet battles ).,,Actually wonder how RPers will get on with Demon Hunter, I can just imagine how the RP communities will react to now not only having DKs roaming around but also DHs lol.

Thanks for reading and whatever you pick, hopefully it works out for you in Legion!

- eXp0

What class will you main in Legion??
  2. Thanks Hyperbeist (1 members gave Thanks to eXp0 for this useful post)
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I do end up playing Legion at some point, I will most likely be playing my Warlock still. The chances of me leveling up my other characters is pretty slim to none right now. I don't even know if I want to play it to be honest with you.

I thought about going back a few times, and every time I read up on the game a piece of my soul dies again, cause it is so far from the same experience that you had even 6 years ago that it feels like some kids game where you can just show up for 2-3 weeks and logoff until next content patch. Rinse and repeat, and you will STILL experience all the latest content.

4. Thanks eXp0 (1 members gave Thanks to Veritable for this useful post)
    eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
    If I do end up playing Legion at some point, I will most likely be playing my Warlock still. The chances of me leveling up my other characters is pretty slim to none right now. I don't even know if I want to play it to be honest with you.

I thought about going back a few times, and every time I read up on the game a piece of my soul dies again, cause it is so far from the same experience that you had even 6 years ago that it feels like some kids game where you can just show up for 2-3 weeks and logoff until next content patch. Rinse and repeat, and you will STILL experience all the latest content.
    Yea I can understand that, didn't play wayyy back then so for me I only know the casualcraft that the game has become. Do you have a favourite spec from how Warlock looks in Legion?

Hyperbeist's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im like 90% sure I'll be playing druid. 4 Roles&specs, I've heard that you kinda have 4x dual-spec in legion (no more dual spec, but you can swap whenever and bars etc are spec-wise instead of "spec") So druid will be a class that always can contribute to any group and any setup. Will most likely be playing Resto > Guardian > Balance. Never been a fan of Feral, but might check it out.
    A main that you can play on at all times will be a great advantage when it comes to artifact lvling. So I have been playing retail for some weeks now, trying to re-roll to druid from my Warlock (destro rest in piece)

I can see why people are hyped about demon hunter, but I am a sucker for classic classes. So I will make a DH at some point, but wont be first prio nor reroll option.

So my plan is: Level 1-3 chars, play them all alot, do all aspects of the game.

7. Thanks eXp0, hackerlol (2 members gave Thanks to Hyperbeist for this useful post)
    x4kep's Avatar Contributor Professional Challenge Mode GOLD Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DK cause, one love, although I don't like the changes they've made, at all.
    =/
    Professional Challenge Mode Carries seller
    If I helped you, you know what to do