100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious question on garrison rare loot triggering

I have seen multiple players posting on the auction house under one nickname the rares of the garrison loot (mount, xp pot etc) multiple times. 3 or 4 or even 5 times the same loot. These items are sold all the time, there is no "sitting on it". This can under no natural circumstances (what is claimed to be rng) be possible to have multiple quantities of these items, for so many individuals.

The garrisons of all my 100 toons (currently 7+) have never even seen an xp-pot or the gronn. In no way is it pure rng to get these missions over and over again.

Either, again, there is a dupe out there that lets one duplicate items that have no specific description to them (soulbound, accountbound etc) - for example the pot lacks any - or only a few individuals are aware of what triggers these missions. And thus can make them pop up all the time. Which the latter is the case I currently believe, but again a belief is not actual truth and so I just leave it like that. I do have almost all followers on all my toons on 675 and nothing happens other than garrison, oil, gold, here and there a barrel and a +50weap/armor upgrade. The max was twice a champion's honor - THAT IS IT.

Do you have any knowledge about possible triggers of these gronn / xp-pot missions?
    Last edited by crunk001; 10-04-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Serious question on garrison rare loot triggering
    manuel1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my 2 cents : those Players are just playing the ah. Yesterday i had 10 auctions up with the "champions honnor" item. Sold them in a day with 1.5k profit each. So i think thats just the case.
    Last edited by manuel1983; 10-04-2015 at 09:50 PM.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manuel1983 View Post
    Just my 2 cents : those Players are just playing the ah. Yesterday i had 10 auctions up with the "champions honnor" item. Sold them in a day with 1.5k profit each. So i think thats just the case.
    Okay that might be one possibility aswell. Personally I dont understand why it is worth doing that for 1.5k only but to each and everyone their own thing...