3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

charakter transfer on other battlenet account / different names

hey there, is there any way to transfer an char to an other battlenet account with an other name? pls help =/

charakter transfer on other battlenet account / different names
    Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no there isnt
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Ballyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aes View Post
    no there isnt
    there is, u create a new account under the same name that u bought the toon lets say u bought a toon with this name "peter sulvan" u make a new account with bullshit name
    etc gigglesgiggles sulvan (u get the point) , u xfer the toon from peter sulvan to new account that u just created, u go into live chatt and u tell the operator that u were not serious when u created the account ( and they will see why when they look at ur first name) normally they change the acc name + lastname into whatever u pick :-) then u can xfer it of to ur main account, this method might not be so accurate anymore iknow few ppl using it alot, but did work 8/10 times before we all know that gms are > rng

hope it helps!
    Last edited by Ballyy; 07-24-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ashkandii View Post
    there is, u create a new account under the same name that u bought the toon lets say u bought a toon with this name "peter sulvan" u make a new account with bullshit name
    etc gigglesgiggles sulvan (u get the point) , u xfer the toon from peter sulvan to new account that u just created, u go into live chatt and u tell the operator that u were not serious when u created the account ( and they will see why when they look at ur first name) normally they change the acc name + lastname into whatever u pick :-) then u can xfer it of to ur main account, this method might not be so accurate anymore iknow few ppl using it alot, but did work 8/10 times before we all know that gms are > rng

hope it helps!
    That is going to cost A LOT of money just to even attempt. Youd need to buy all expansions from vanilla to WoD and buy a transfer from the account you bought to the new one.

Once you do all that, you need to pray that a GM will change the name for you.
    Which they wont because having a fake first name and a real last name is obvious and they wont do it, and if they agree they will ask you for an ID scan to prove your name.

If they dont change it, you just wasted all that money for nothing.
    If they for some crazy reason do change it and you manage to show them ID, you need to pay for another transfer on top of all that.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Ballyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aes View Post
    That is going to cost A LOT of money just to even attempt. Youd need to buy all expansions from vanilla to WoD and buy a transfer from the account you bought to the new one.

Once you do all that, you need to pray that a GM will change the name for you.
    Which they wont because having a fake first name and a real last name is obvious and they wont do it, and if they agree they will ask you for an ID scan to prove your name.

If they dont change it, you just wasted all that money for nothing.
    If they for some crazy reason do change it and you manage to show them ID, you need to pay for another transfer on top of all that.

Well this method is very easy and almost 100% , what gm dont changes account with Superman as first name, and the last name they dont even take as ur real one, u get a complete makeover, if u want to try it just make a trial account with fake silly name, and then go to live chatt and ask them to change it :-) and i dont understand why u mention ID's why would it be a problem to show them a ID if u want to change the name into your real name?

and the pocket money for expansions is prob worth it for ppl buying high end vanity / collectors toon anyway to get it into ur secure main account.

(the bnet will be flagged for a security update which means u will be able to change all info, they dont ask questions about ur last name as long ur firstname is silly enough) anyway the TS asked if there was anyway to xfer toons to main account , and there is and this is the easiest method, unless u pay some1 in wts section 100-150 euros for photoshoped id+fake ids to provide for leagal name change.
    Last edited by Ballyy; 07-25-2015 at 02:42 PM.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ashkandii View Post

hope it helps!
    No this does not work on the long run.

Here is why. And I am sharing this information only for pure informational and Not educational purposes.

Guy bought an account from me. I had strange reactions and retreaved that account. The CS helped me gave me access to basicly his account. Why? What happened here was that the guy xfered the char he bought from me to His full account with all his toons. What the CS did was basicly giving me his entire account. I then had my toon back and his entire load of toons. Yes, very immoral you would say - I simply did this for testing purposes.

So you see, there is no way you will ever secure a bought account. Under No circumstances what so ever. If the owner takes it back and verfiies his ownership on this bnet / wow-licenses once, it is Forever out of the hands of the former guy who purchases the acc. He can try thousand of times and has no chance: quoting a CS.

In no shape or form do I recommend doing this, since you will really feel the impact it has on the individual inside yourself. And that feeling is really not nice.

@Aes, this is nothing^^ if you buy an acc with multi glads or rare titles on it and possibly redistribute it - 20 bucks are no thing
    Last edited by crunk001; 07-27-2015 at 05:17 PM.