Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something interesting happened on Ebay regarding my sold Account(s)

Accounts, plural, because it happened now for the second time.

Accounts are all different, meaning I sell different Bnet accs all with one fully geared char on it.

And today it happened again: I received two emails which said that my, already sold auction, has been removed. Because the buyer purchased it from a non-authorized account. The money is still on my paypal and he has already received all the data. I have checked, he changed the password.

All is clean, so to say. When I check my "sold" stuff, the auction can not be clicked anymore. It is greyed out so to say, marked as black. Disappeared.

This was marked as "MC010" in the headline of the email.

What exactly triggers this deletion of the auction?

All the emails are generated automatically, it seems. The first one says translated in EN "MC139 Security notice: Possible abuse of the email mailing system." - the guy provided his email adress in the mail, asked me to change it myself, so he doesnt need to struggle with the authent. process.

Intuitive feedback to me is: Great, I have the money, I can resell the account. No idea what he did and why it was noticed in this way, I just enjoy it and continue.

I dont await your judgement on this personal process and further decision how to handle the auction, but simply your contemplation / experience What happened here?? Technically / objectively speaking.

But I am really curious what in the ebay system causes this alert...
    Last edited by crunk001; 05-27-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Something interesting happened on Ebay regarding my sold Account(s)
    djfussel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the good think is you can get the account back from blizzard the money on your paypal stays 2 days max 3 days until it goes back on the hacked account same think happened to me when i was selling 600k gold which i cannot get back contact police etc wont help you in this case

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djfussel View Post
    the good think is you can get the account back from blizzard the money on your paypal stays 2 days max 3 days until it goes back on the hacked account same think happened to me when i was selling 600k gold which i cannot get back contact police etc wont help you in this case
    Did the same happened to you on EBAY? Or third party sites or even here?

When I received this same error the first time, a month ago with another account, I contacted CS, verified myself as owner and took the acc back. Because it was totally unclear what happened there. The money stood aswell on Paypal

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Intuitive feedback to me is: Great, I have the money, I can resell the account.
    I dont await your judgement on this personal process and further decision how to handle the auction,
    This site is anti scamming, so you are going to be judged either way

jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you take back the account and the buyer does a dispute regardless of your circumstances the buyer will receive the refund as you have sold an item on ebay which you do not own.

under blizzards terms you never own a battlenet account.

This is why wow accounts on ebay get closed.

If you have got the money keep it that away and don't try to scam someone since it will backfire in your face.

hanngmcgon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was selling 600k gold which i cannot get back

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmyamd View Post
    if you take back the account and the buyer does a dispute regardless of your circumstances the buyer will receive the refund as you have sold an item on ebay which you do not own.

under blizzards terms you never own a battlenet account.

This is why wow accounts on ebay get closed.

If you have got the money keep it that away and don't try to scam someone since it will backfire in your face.
    This is not the case in my reality. Speaking of buying into eachothers reality of how things apparently work.

I have mentioned my first exprience with it and the case was closed towards my benefit. I kept the money and then went to the CS and changed all data again. Your arguements must be right. So many indivduals use wrong language, possibly come with offenses when they write a Paypal form countering the case. Be objective and know that you own it (regardless if the terminology of blizzard states that you own nothing).

You transportant an energy through your words which can be felt. I can write the Exact Same words twice, once with a feeling of guilt and shame and that it will not work - and second with an empowered feeling of righteousness and ownership. You will feel this! And so does the Customer Support. Words and language is just a tool ... what is most important to rediscover is the energy, the feeling, THE STATE we are in and send to eachother.

And how do you tell this buyers that chargeback? Basicly I go to ebay, buy an account - and chargeback and they cant do anything. Whos reality is this? Not mine.
    Last edited by crunk001; 05-28-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 1: Chargeback happened in Paypal under the claim of an unauthorized payment I have provided all information that I have available, including all communication between me and the buyer.

Update 2: The Wow license was taken back via a CS request. It is now back in my hands.

Now to win the Paypal case and scam a scammer, have his money and my account

Update 3: Looking back into the account - The scammer even set up a subscription... I am baffled
    Last edited by crunk001; 05-28-2015 at 09:32 AM.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't sell on ebay, they remove all virtual items. Which is kinda retarded since they could just require middleman type services, or better yet, have designated professional sellers... but such is life.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember selling my WOTLK Beta key on ebay for 250 bucks within like 30 minutes of posting. Then, about an hour later the post was removed. At least back then, ebay did not reverse the already completed transaction. I never lost my 250 bucks and they got their key, both parties happy. But, they could much more easily dispute you and issue a chargeback to which you'd have no recourse. Anyway, I figured back then, what do I have to lose? And thankfully my buyer was a reasonable person just happy to get the key. So, if the transaction has already happened and they are not asking for your money back, you're probably ok... But I suppose that could change at any time...