1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best wow bot now?

What's left that can not only level from 90-100 for you but that is x64? Any suggestions? I know of very few and the ones I do know of seem pretty lean.

If you don't have any opinions or experience, a listing of current wow bots would be cool and I will do my own research. I only know of rebot and wrobot I think it's called?

Thanks guys!

Best wow bot now?
    Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is not public x64 bot.

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do u mean by public? I don't mean free - nothing paid that's x64? Damn that's not good

Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By public I mean easy to find, easy to get (including paid bots). There are probably some very private x64 bots that are almost impossible for you to get.

Anyway I would like to know, why do you need x64 bot so much? There is no point in it.

HBFanboy1980's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noob bot and Rebot as both 32 bit :/

not sure any other are robust enough to be worth while.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox Rotations are x64, but as the name indicates - it's nothing but a rotation (pretty good one tho).
    From bots that are currently working I believe ReBot is most advanced, tho can't say for sure since I haven't been using it yet myself (it's x32).

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Crazy there isn't more competition botwise for wow. Now I just gotta find someone willing to trade ffxiv keys for wow ones ugh. Thx for the replies gents

Originally Posted by Trixiap View Post
    By public I mean easy to find, easy to get (including paid bots). There are probably some very private x64 bots that are almost impossible for you to get.

Anyway I would like to know, why do you need x64 bot so much? There is no point in it.
    You mean besides the Better performance and harder detection? I just lost 10 years worth of my life because a greedy Dev team refused to invest the time to convert to x64. Running x86 is like painting a big red flag that says "look at my account."

Huge point for me.
    Last edited by HI5; 05-16-2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: double post

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    You mean besides the Better performance and harder detection? I just lost 10 years worth of my life because a greedy Dev team refused to invest the time to convert to x64. Running x86 is like painting a big red flag that says "look at my account."

Huge point for me.
    Running 32 bit is like painting a big red flag? Not really... lots of people still have 32 bit computers. It's mostly because people are dumb and bot for hours upon hours upon hours and expect to be fine without the bot taking any breaks

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post

Huge point for me.
    Still plenty of x86 bots that haven't got hit, best proof this theory is invalid (ReBot for once).

Also please don't double post.

lolp1's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    43/77
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Still plenty of x86 bots that haven't got hit, best proof this theory is invalid (ReBot for once).

Also please don't double post.
    There is no onus to prove it on anyone but the person claiming it. There is no evidence what so ever to support 32 bit is harder to detect, at best it takes a bit more work to detect a 64 bit client with some select detection methods.. and there is massive amounts of evidence supporting 64 bit not making you any safer.

By the way, I am positive the method used to detect the current HB would have been applied to a 64 bit version anyways. If some one thinks otherwise please explain what method to detect would or could they use realisticly to detect 32 bit users.. but not be able to use the same method or at least another equally as viable method to detect 64 bit?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolp1 View Post
    There is no onus to prove it on anyone but the person claiming it. There is no evidence what so ever to support 32 bit is harder to detect, at best it takes a bit more work to detect a 64 bit client with some select detection methods.. and there is massive amounts of evidence supporting 64 bit not making you any safer.

By the way, I am positive the method used to detect the current HB would have been applied to a 64 bit version anyways. If some one thinks otherwise please explain what method to detect would or could they use realisticly to detect 32 bit users.. but not be able to use the same method or at least another equally as viable method to detect 64 bit?
    Common sense dictates that a smaller sample size = easier to detect. I guess reasons other than third party software could be used for running x86 on x64 capable haedware. Er wait! I didn't mean it's not detectable hence the term "red flag"

I know arguing is the cool thing to do these days but this ones not debateable. 32 bit detction has already been proven anyways. That being said - rebot wasn't "not" hit because they aren't detectable, they weren't hit because blizz targeted HB specifically.

Use your noodle folks. Scan 5% of the playerbase of which the majority using x85 are likely botting, or scan everyone all 7m. Blizzard isn't stupid lol.

The much more likely scenario (since I'm on my iPhone) is I hit enter twice in succession by accident (even though most forums have protection against that these days)

Aaaaaanyways. Shits hit the fan. To RL or not to RL - that is the question.

Personally I'm afraid to buy another account. I'd tie it to my bnet for heirlooms and God knows what they'd do to me. Id of course use a bot, which of course would be x86 which of course would be obvious and id of course be banned again. BUT even knowing that I cant ... Seem... To..... Stop.
    Last edited by HI5; 05-16-2015 at 02:53 PM. Reason: don't argue with mod's