CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

NEW! Possible Machinima Project May Be In Making! Click and read!

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Today, i thought of a machinima for WoW that could be made. I was hoping i could get some people to help me out on the project, so who else to turned to but the sexy members of MMOwned? I was listening to "Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head" by Gorrilaz and i thought that maybe it could be turned into a WoW machinima, in fact i thought it'd be great. The mountain could be something like Blackrock Mountain and the "Happy Folk" are gnomes and etc, so if interested in this project please PM me, if i get enough people and things going, i shall hopefully make this video!!

i also was hoping for someone to make a poster for movie for me, so if you want to do that PM me, ill tell you what i want in it, i will give you rep if i like it.

-(Just Maybe Soon To Be) The Movie Dude