0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webstie copy and pasting original wow guides posted on ownedcore

Not sure if this is right section. but World of Warcraft Strategies copy and pasted my guide

heres the fake World of Warcraft Strategies: how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD

heres the real http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ek-of-wod.html

He copied this post to

fake World of Warcraft Strategies: Old School Farming: Gold, Greens, Pets and Mounts

real http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ts-mounts.html

Report this guy to godaddy here's his domain i found (he was using google as a proxy) Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information - GoDaddy

and report here https://support.google.com/blogger/a..._topic=3030094 he falls right under the google spam blog section.

Webstie copy and pasting original wow guides posted on ownedcore
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    the image on the first thread you linked: imgur: the simple image sharer

was uploaded 2 years ago. Which was used on the ownedcore thread.

it's just interesting to see things move on the internet
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

Vengfull's Avatar War is Coming - Warmonger VPS & Hosting Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have copyright at all on the material you have written? Do you have 100% proof that the original content is yours? If no to either of these your out of luck - Contact the site directly.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owner Information of Master Of Warcraft:

Name: Søren Ahrensborg Kamper
    Address: Hybenvej 30
    Zipcode & City: 4700 Næstved
    Phone: +45 25664419

xjsnowx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vengfull View Post
    Do you have copyright at all on the material you have written? Do you have 100% proof that the original content is yours? If no to either of these your out of luck - Contact the site directly.
    The video is a partnered video. as for the text idk if that counts but he does not credit me for the paragrpah

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    the image on the first thread you linked: imgur: the simple image sharer

was uploaded 2 years ago. Which was used on the ownedcore thread.

I know that I'm not calling him out for the pic. It was posted on the r/wow reddit so everyone can see / use. It's the fact he copy and pastes the text i wrote then does not include any credit proceeding to place ads. he did this on the same day and usues some special thing to boost his post in the search results so mine dosen't come on top.. He fell into googles spam blog so I already reported him there.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owner Information of Master Of Warcraft:

Name: Søren Ahrensborg Kamper
    Address: Hybenvej 30
    Zipcode & City: 4700 Næstved
    Phone: +45 25664419
    Thank you but how would I use this to have him at the very least take that post down. though the whole site is literally stolen stuff. He stole a reddit comment to and i even got the original redditor asking me "wtf this happened"

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a DMCA Takedown notice template;

Edit to fit your needs:

Code:
    My name is INSERT NAME and I am the INSERT TITLE of INSERT COMPANY NAME.  A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.
    Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.

/s/YOUR NAME
    Address
    City, State Zip
    Phone
    Suppy this to the webhosting company NOT the website owner.
    Last edited by Vengfull; 08-27-2014 at 12:35 AM.

mckameyzhiy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a DMCA Takedown notice template;

Edit to fit your needs:

Code:
    My name is INSERT NAME and I am the INSERT TITLE of INSERT COMPANY NAME.  A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.
    Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.

/s/YOUR NAME
    Address
    City, State Zip
    Phone
    Suppy this to the webhosting company NOT the website owner.
    He removed the page after I posted on his fb and his pp donation email that I would DMCA him. I'm just hoping the other guy on reddit will do the same as his page is still there.

Also im not sure if I could dmca as my network wasnt able to help due to him just copying words not directly on the video. He is still considered a spam blog so the reports should follow up soon. Otherwise a small victory and next time I write out for a video guide ill keep it very brief as i bet theres 10+ other sites doing the same.
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mckameyzhiy View Post
    I see what you did there..

sanstus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happens all the damn time. its like the wild west out on the interwebs

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sanstus View Post
    happens all the damn time. its like the wild west out on the interwebs
    This guy goes over board hiding sources contact info and taking donation with some little text saying as if he's producing all this content at a deficit. Im glad my page is down but just wish the whole site went.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new one World of Warcraft Strategies: Fairly Private Spot to Kill Huolon? (Timeless Isle -- sigh) stolen from this site and his sept 3rd post was stolen from a 29 day old transmog post on reddit lmao. His contact button now seems to work though so If you find your work threaten dmca

ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    entire blog has same topics like there are here, on OC xD - maybe not in 100% but still more than 50% from 1st page i've read here :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast