1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best cloth farming class and spec?

I have been using destro forever but it just seems as though it's so underpowered since the nerf to malfurions fury. Any ideas? Thanks. Also any spots is an extra

Best cloth farming class and spec?
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong talent to choose for farming just KJS so you can run and cast to target more mobs.

also warlock is the best class to farm anything with im a 584 ilvl warlock and everything dies super fast when sitting on 800K aoe dps.

you might just need better gear in my opinion.

TeamVPR's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For cloth farming out in Azeroth then I would say Warlock is the best class 99% of the time.

For cloth farming in dungeons and raids I would probably say a monk might be better. Running the trash before the 2nd boss in the Plague Quarter of Naxxramas I can get it down to about 2mins 30sec per run with my monk who is only Grievous geared. Their ability to roll and Flying Serpent kick means they can cover a lot of distance quickly, and their Spinning Crane kick is awesome for AoEing mobs down

Zizzzzy's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warlock hands down .. amazing farming. Destro or Demo.

Destro has Embertap which call allow for no downtime farming of mobs that actually hurt a bit.

Demo has Soul Consumption glyph which in certain farm spots can allow you to be in Meta 100% of the time always full fury and always full health with immolation aura up the whole time. This allows you to grab Mannoroths for Immolation aura fun.

High density Demo, spread out Destro for Emebrtap to heal burning rush and ranged RoF pulling.

Natrist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support everyone in here that says Warlocks are the bestestest in the whole worldzzzz. Of Warcraft.

MrBBQ's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zizzzzy View Post
    Warlock hands down .. amazing farming. Destro or Demo.

Destro has Embertap which call allow for no downtime farming of mobs that actually hurt a bit.

Demo has Soul Consumption glyph which in certain farm spots can allow you to be in Meta 100% of the time always full fury and always full health with immolation aura up the whole time. This allows you to grab Mannoroths for Immolation aura fun.

High density Demo, spread out Destro for Emebrtap to heal burning rush and ranged RoF pulling.
    This ^^
    Demo is by far my favored spec for aoe farming with the Soul Consumption glyph. What I tend to do is pull mobs with fel flame which hits pretty hard on its own, then I stack them up and pop two hand of gul'dans and jump into meta, pop fury and immolation aura while spamming touch of chaos. I tend to down any size pack in seconds once they're stacked. It's even better then boomkin imo for aoe; it can be done at any gear level above 500 really as the healing is crazy high, anything lower ilvl than that I'd use destro because infinite embers = infinite heals. Make sure to use GoSac and soul link too ^^
    Squidbobble.com

Khorium's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TeamVPR View Post
    For cloth farming out in Azeroth then I would say Warlock is the best class 99% of the time.

For cloth farming in dungeons and raids I would probably say a monk might be better. Running the trash before the 2nd boss in the Plague Quarter of Naxxramas I can get it down to about 2mins 30sec per run with my monk who is only Grievous geared. Their ability to roll and Flying Serpent kick means they can cover a lot of distance quickly, and their Spinning Crane kick is awesome for AoEing mobs down
    A monk is excellent for this, except you should use the level 90 talent Rushing Jade Wind, as it is just like Spinning Crane Kick, but it allows casting of other things while Spinning, plus full movement speed.