0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New in Selling gold , need some help

Hello , i started playing retail wow before 10 months or so , and now , when i started doing some boost i got fast and easy gold . Atm i have over 6millions , on over 25 different realms/sides . I decided to stop playing wow , so i want to sell all my gold , but i don't have any experience and i am 99% sure ill be banned after that , and thats okay.
    My question is if someone have experience with that , do i have chance if i decide to sell it all in day or two , or its better to sell all at once to some reseller with reputation , but they give better price when i sell on demand , and i believe if i sell part to private buyers , and other to resellers when they need it ill get much more money . Problem is only that i don't know how fast blizzard will react , i mean if i trade 1mil gold right now , how much time will pass before i get ban if someone had experience ?
    Sorry for my bad english , but i really have no idea what to do , i never used any cheat or anything and i play less than year...
    BTW i'm on EU , and most gold is on Kazzak H , Stormscale H , Twisting Nether H , Sylvanas A , Outland A , Silvermoon A , have like 500k maybe more on some german higher pop realms too .

New in Selling gold , need some help
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No one can tell you when or how long it will take before you get banned and there's no guarantee you'll even get banned but the chances are pretty high if you're going to sell a huge amount of gold as you described.

Regarding how to sell your gold it's really up to you. You can sell it all in one go and get slightly less for it but then you won't have to worry about getting banned and not being able to sell the rest of your gold. Or you can sell it on demand but then you could be waiting weeks if not months.

Nonetheless, good luck!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

stefand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for info , yeah i expected its random time , i talked with one guy and he offered me 0.07-0.10 euro per k if i sell all at once , and if i sell on demand he offer 0.13 euro per K , thats much more and i think its better to try sell all for ~ 0.13 euro per K , if its possible for 1 day if i sell to multiple resellers when they need . And i wanted to offer my gold here on buy , sell trade section , if thats allowed for private seller without any rep or post here , like i'm .

mmobuyerx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    113/12
    Trade Feedback
    64 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still same question, if you want to sell them for high price, find some private buyers or load the risk of getting banned As for resellers, they could only take gold from you at very low price and then do some reselling